01 ♥︎ .

𝖯𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖺, 𝖯𝖠

Kavani (Kay, Vani) Apartment 108 ⇢ 10:00 AMJune 25th

Kavani (Kay, Vani)
Apartment 108 ⇢ 10:00 AM
June 25th

"FUCK VANI! " She yelled while I pounded her from the back. I pulled her hair making her head yank up.

I took my other hand and reached for my phone checking the time.

"Nigga you recording me? " She questioned seeing my phone in my hand. "No, you know you ain't pretty enough for the gram." I told her truthfully.

After I said that I was sure she'd stop and get off me but she kept throwing it back on my strap and I wasn't complaining.

Bitches really be desperate for this piece of plastic.
I was running late for work so I told her ass to get up anyway.

"Yo get your shit and leave. " I said pulling out of her. " Whyyy! " She whined collapsing on my bed.

"Bro I said get the fuck up and leave! " I yelled at her now getting irritated. I started grabbing her stuff for her and throwing it in her face.

"Ok! Ok! You don't gotta treat me like some hoe on the street. " She shouted at me. But that's all she was to me. "You don't even remember my name and how many times we been fucking? " She added on and she's right her name wasn't important to me.

"Your name nyny stop playing with me. " I said letting her put on her clothes and walking her to the door.

"No. What's my full name kavani ? " By the time she said that she was already out the door so I slammed it in her face. She was right I really didn't remember her name. I just didn't feel like feeding into her.

Me and her been over this so many times. We nothing but fuck buddies she always doing the most. I don't need to know her name not like I'm gone pull up to her job and bring her flowers. This shit is all for fun.

I hit her up and she come over and lay it down on me or I go down on her. She not even supposed to know where I live. Just so happens the day I met her we was at a block party and we were closer to my apartment so I let her in. None of my hoes know where I live except her, so if she want to feel special there she go.

I checked the time again reading 10:14. This bitch really wasted my time now I had less than 40 minutes to finish my shower and hygiene routine so I can make it to the salon in time.

I'm a hairstylist. I mostly do locs and sometimes haircuts. I make my own hours but today my boss called me in because too many employees were out sick. Plus extra pay so you know I had to say yes.