02 ♥︎ .

𝖯𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖺, 𝖯𝖠

Kavani (Kay, Vani) Outside The Salon ⇢ 6:30 PMJune 25th

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kavani (Kay, Vani)
Outside The Salon ⇢ 6:30 PM
June 25th

♫♫♫
I do my dance on that hoe (on that hoe)
Throwing ones while she dance up on the pole
I hit that shit on the low, sike
I hit that shit with my bro (uh)
Kick her out, that bitch gotta go
She gon' make me late for my show
And she loving the way that I flow
I'm hot, big drop and roll (uh)
♫♫♫
SimxSantana - Flexin n' Flashin

"I HIT THAT SHIT WITH MY BRO!! " We both sung out loud dapping each other up.

Me and Jayce were smoking in my Benz outside of work. My whole car was hotboxed. She told me to let down the windows but I can't be caught with this shit.

Jayce coughed. "This gas loud as fuck. " She said still coughing. "That's because this ain't my usual stuff I had to get some shit off the street. " I laughed.

She looked at me funny. "You got me smoking fake shit? " Jayce snapped at me. "Now I ain't never said this was fake, real fucking deal just stronger slow ass. " I taunted her.

"Well did you take your pills today? " Jayce asked me out the blue. "Why you asking? "I questioned. I knew why though. She worries about me too much. She been there through all my pain. I tell her I'm fine but she thinks deep down I'm still hurting and she's not wrong...

She put her hand on my shaking leg. "Her anniversary is coming up... " She answered. "That's not a fucking anniversary. Her death isn't something we should be celebrating!! " I shouted at her.

"I didn't mean it like that yo- " She tried to reassure me. "And I didn't mean for her to die! I didn't! But She still did and her family didn't even get justice for that shit. I should of just turned myself in... " I cut her off pleading. I felt tears running down my face. Now my high was ruined.

Jayce reached over and hugged me. "It's not your fault, wrong place wrong time. " She reminded me.
"There's no way you would of known. " She added on.

"I should of though, I knew her better than anyone else she even said that. I knew she was going to look for me that night. I was being so reckless and I should of just reassured her that I was fine. I would of been dead instead of her. " I cried wiping tears from my face.

All Jayce could do was hug me she didn't know what to say. I didn't either, I ruined both of our moods sobbing over the past. Some days I cried myself to sleep this isn't the first time she saw me break down like this.

"Do you still want to go to the party? " Jayce asked breaking the silence. I gave her a small smile. "Yea why not. " I needed a distraction and partying was the perfect thing.