06 ♥︎ .

𝖯𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖺, 𝖯𝖠

Kavani (Kay, Vani) Nyny's place ⇢ 11:36 PMJune 28th

Kavani (Kay, Vani)
Nyny's place ⇢ 11:36 PM
June 28th

I put my car in park and got out quickly rushing to Nyny's front door. As I got closer I heard crying from inside.

I knocked and took out my phone to text her but suddenly I heard the crying stop and Nyny swung open the door while wiping her face.

I walked right in and she hugged me getting her already smeared makeup on my shirt.

"Thank you for coming." She said in a low vulnerable tone. I hugged back saying nothing then pulled away walking over to the couch. I wasn't good at comforting people anyway.

Yea I knew where everything was, I came over once or twice to give her this strap.

Nyny sat down next to me and the first thing I noticed was her legs were shaking uncontrollably and so were her hands. Her nerves were all over the place.

"Why am i here?" I asked breaking the silence. Before she could answer she bursted into tears again all I could do was look at her quietly.

Nyny caught her breath. "My baby daddy is.. is trying to hurt me." She said in a shaky voice.

I didn't know much about Nyny's baby daddy. All I knew was he sold drugs and gangbanged.

I looked at her confused. "What?" I questioned.
She took out her phone and showed me the text between them. It consisted of threats from him and her begging for him to stop.

I took my eyes off the phone and back on nyny who's eyes were puffy red. "Why is he saying all of this?"  I continued questioning.

"Because, I took the kids away from him. I didn't want them around those drugs and bitches he has in his house." She cried out.

I thought for a moment. "How do you know he's actually gonna hurt you? The nigga could just be talking out his ass." I said.

Had to make sure my time wasn't being wasted, I already drove out here this late and I'd be dammed if the nigga didn't show up.

Nyny sighed before taking off her hoodie and revealing all the recent bruises she had on her upper body. "This isn't his first time.." She answered.

I didn't know how to react when I saw them, her baby daddy wasn't no "gangster" putting his hands on a female like that.

I gave her a inexpressive look "What time is he coming?" I said vacantly.