05 ♥︎ .

𝖯𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖺, 𝖯𝖠

Kavani (Kay, Vani) Apartment 108 ⇢ 9:05 AMJune 28th

Kavani (Kay, Vani)
Apartment 108 ⇢ 9:05 AM
June 28th

I turned the tv down when I heard my phone ring. I looked over and saw a incoming call from Quan.

"The fuck could he want this early in the morning?" I said to myself before answering the phone.

"Damn I ain't think yo ass was up." He immediately said. "And yet you still called me." I said clearly annoyed.

He definitely heard how I annoyed I was.  "Alright save the attitude, I only called because Samirah wants everyone to attend Shameik's Birthday."

Shameik is Samirah and Shaquan's son also my Godson. Although my ass never been baptized.
"Of course I'll be there!" I quickly responded.

"Great, I'll send you the time to be there bye." Quan quickly hung up but I already heard Samirah yelling in the back rushing him to get off the phone.

I shook my head and scrolled through instagram, I saw Jayce posted a new story. I clicked on it and it was a picture of her controller while she was playing cod in the background.

I knew she was at home and I started thinking to myself. Should I pull up on her and apologize. The way things ended behind us I doubt she'd even open the door for me.

But I needed to try...

✰✰✰

I was now sitting in my car outside of Jayce's apartment wondering what I was going to say. I knew I was wrong and if I didn't admit it then she wasn't going to hear anything else I had to say. The thing is, I don't like admitting I'm wrong.

I finally found the courage to get out of my car and walk up to her door. I knocked once no reply, I knocked again and that's when heard footsteps. My heart started beating fast as I gathered my words.

Jayce swung open the door and looked at me with no expression "What?" She said vacantly.

I took a deep breath "I'm sorry, what happen at the club wasn't my fault it was-" before I could finish Jayce attempted to close the door on me but I stopped it with my foot.

She looked up at me and I could see the anger make it's way on to her face. "Wait it was my fault, I had no right blurting out your business to everyone like that. I had way too much alcohol in my system- and that's not an excuse for my behavior!" I pleaded

Jayce sighed and I could see her expression changed "It's not okay that you did that but I forgive you, besides... I hated not talking to you for these past 3 days." She said as a smile formed on her face.