04 ♥︎ .

𝖯𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗉𝗁𝗂𝖺, 𝖯𝖠

Kavani (Kay, Vani)Apartment 52 ⇢ 8:33 amJune 26th

Kavani (Kay, Vani)
Apartment 52 ⇢ 8:33 am
June 26th

♫♫♫
Why you gotta' be so insecure?
When I did all I could do, but you be wanting more
And why you can't get above my back?
And I can take a lot of shit, but I won't take that
♫♫♫

I woke up to Insecure by Jazmine Sullivan playing from the bathroom. My head was spinning. My vision just came back to me since the 2 mins I've been sitting up.

I barely remember anything after the club. Somehow I was in a bed that wasn't mines and stripped head to toe in my boxers and bra.

I wasn't freaking out because I am use to waking up in someone else's bed. I just had to wait till the person came out the bathroom to know who.

I positioned myself to get out bed but my legs felt weak. This hangover wasn't playing. Eventually I got up and walked over to the bathroom knocking on the door.

A face I didn't expect to see swung open the door. "You're up!" Amelia said delightfully pushing her towel up. I looked at her up and down hoping the towel would drop unnoticeably. "How did you sleep?" She asked walking over to her dresser.

"Like a baby." I truthfully stated. "Did we fuck? Beacuse I haven't slept this good in a minute." I added on.

She looked at me and blushed. "No sadly you was too drunk." I never had Alcohol stop me
from getting pussy. She was different.

She started putting on her clothes. Slipping her panties on under the towel, After she took off the towel covering her boobs. I turned around out of respect so she could put her bra on. "You got a nice ass." She laughed from behind me.

"Bro back up, Where's my clothes?" I looked around.  "You threw up on them, so they're drying right now." She said with no expression on her face.

I sat on the bed devastated for what I put her through. "I'm so sorry about last night... at the club and shit. I showed out." I sincerely apologized. "No it's okay, My mom was a alcoholic and she had hangovers a lot so I'm used to it."  She vouched.

"Im sorry for that but I'm not a alcoholic okay." I voiced. "I know love, but you are a jittery pot head." She emphasized.

I looked her confused. "How did you know?" I questioned. "You had a prescription in your pocket for anxiety medication." She reached in the dresser and handed it to me. "You know you shouldn't be drinking or even smoking while you're on these." She added on. "Thank you but I really have to go now." I got up and took it from her.