chapter 3: cast day

Sam had planned a fun little cast day for today so that we could have some bonding time and do something fun before we dug into rehearsing and filming. We were all going to laser tag, an escape room and then a dinner. 

Javon and I had just woken up and it was 11am. The bus/mini van was taking us to laser tag at 12, so we had an hour to chill out and get ready. We went downstairs and grabbed some breakfast and then went back up to my room to get ready. I felt that javon and I had become really comfortable with each other, so I decided just to change in my room in stead of the bathroom this time. 

I took off my baggy t-shirt that I had worn to bed, and threw on a white crop top. "Yo ma," javon giggled, covering his eyes. "You can look silly," I said, throwing my t-shirt at him. He uncovered his eyes and studied my body as I changed into a pair of jeans. I then felt strong, muscular arms wrap around me which gave me butterflies. "You're so fit," javon whispered in my ear. I giggled and turned around to give him a short kiss on the lips. 

*your outfit* ^^^^^

*your outfit* ^^^^^

I sat back down on my bed and watched as javon went over to his bag and grabbed out a pair of tracksuit pants and a hoodie with a jacket over it. I stared at his abs and couldn't take my eyes off them which made him giggle. He then threw on a hat, putting it on backwards. 

I then walked over to my vanity and started doing some light makeup. I felt javon's arms warp around my shoulders from behind. "You know you don't need makeup," he said, looking at me in the mirror. "Yeah right," I giggled, going back to applying my mascara and fixing up my hair. 

Javon and I were laying in my bed when we heard someone knock on the door. "Yo can I come in?" a man said from outside the room. "Yep," I replied. I looked over to see Angus walking in my room. "Are you ready? the bus bouta come," he said. "Yeah we'll be there in a sec," javon replied. Angus nodded his head and closed the door behind him. Javon and I got up from the bed and headed downstairs. We met the rest of the cast out the front and all hopped in the mini van/bus. 

When we arrived at laser tag, we were put into 2 teams. Red and Blue. I was on red team with Zendaya, Dominic, Alexa, Angus, Barbie and Austin. Austin plays Ethan in euphoria and was going to have a bigger role in season 3 so he replaced Algee (playing McKay) who wasn't as big of a role in season 3. The other team was Javon, Sydney, Jacob, Hunter, Chloe, Maude and Storm. Sam had rented out the whole place so it was just us cast and instructors. The instructors explained the rules. 

"Every player and their weapon starts the game with 100 Health Points and five lives. 

When a player is shot by an enemy, they will loose health points.

One successful shot will cause 20 damage points which will go towards the other team.

There is 1 team safe zone which must only have 2 people at a time in them.