chapter 12: Teen vogue

I woke up cuddling in Javon's arms, I felt safe. He did so much for me yesterday and I honestly wouldn't have been able to get through it without him. I feel better than yesterday and hopefully as the day goes along, I will get better. We decided that we would skip school and just hang out here today. 

 His arms were wrapped tightly behind me as we were spooning. I unlocked my phone and replied to a few snaps and messages before checking my emails. I scrolled through them, deleting the ones I didn't need when I came across an email from vogue modelling. I'd applied for a role in teen vogue a month ago as when I was younger a did a few modelling things which I really enjoyed and I wanted to get back into it. 

This was it. This email would either be the best email of my life, or the worst. I clicked on the email and started reading it out loud but making sure I was quiet so I wouldn't wake Javon. 

"Dear y/n y/l/n. We have had a look through your application and some of your old modelling jobs. You look like an outstanding model and kid. We have no hesitation in accepting Y/n for the modelling agency," I read from the email. what thats not right. I re-read that last part of the email. 

"We have no hesitation in accepting Y/n for the modelling agency!" I squealed. 

"You will be in the under 18's with around 10 other girls from the agency. All of them will be new comers just like you and will have a lot to learn. Please write back if you accept this offer and we will email you with details. Kind Regards vogue modelling," I continued reading. 

"JAVON!" I screamed, whilst shaking him awake. "what happened?" he yawned. "I GOT INTO vogue!" He opened his eyes more and was fully awake now. His jaw was dropped and a smile was plastered across his face. I felt his arms wrap around my waist as he pulled me into a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you ma that's amazing." He pulled out of the hug and placed a small kiss on my forehead. I told him that I'd be right back so that I could go tell my dad. I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs to tell my dad the great news. He was more than proud of me which made me feel proud in myself. This was an amazing opportunity for me but the only problem was that I would have to go to NYC and basically live there, by myself, till mid July. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Javon and watching movies and after Jaden and Jayla finished School, I went with Javon to his house so I could tell them all the news about vogue. I still can't believe I got accepted. 

a/n: I know that chapter was boring and short but it was kinda a fill in :)