chapter 15: surprise!!!

Time skip// July 10th

I have been in NYC for a month or so now and I have become super close with Millie and Alice as well as the other girls I'm working with but especially them. In the time of me being in NYC, Javon and my dad have visited once or twice but I was definitely excited to go back and see all the Walton's again. Currently, my dad was staying at the hotel with me because there was a spare room in my hotel room and I only had 2 days left till the final show. I had been practicing heaps and yesterday we had a huge rehearsal on the whole thing. Today, Alice, Millie and I decided to do a little shopping and go out for lunch after we finish rehearsal. 

Group chat: models or whateva 👛👠👑

alice👠: are you guys finished? 

mills👑: yeah girl 

Alice👠: come to my car :)

                                                                                                                                                                                          coming xx : y/n👛

I just finished my walk rehearsal so I grabbed my things and met Alice and Millie at Alice's car. 

"Hey girl how was it?" Millie asked. 

"Good but my legs are fucking dead and I'm starving," I answered. 

"Yeah I agree," Alice groaned. 

I hopped in the backseat of the car while millie and Alice hopped in the front. We always rotate where we sit so it's fair. After a short-ish drive, we arrived at the place that my friends and I decided to eat at and grabbed a table. 

Javon's pov: 

It has been 2 weeks since I last saw y/n and she had her final runway show in 2 days, so my family and I decided to surprise her and fly out to NYC so we can watch her show. I grabbed my bags and walked outside to the car, making sure to lock the door behind me as I was the last one out of the house. I put my bags in the trunk and opened the back door, sitting next to Daelo whilst Jayla and Jaden were in the very back. 

"Took you long enough," Jayla giggled.

"Oh shut up I didn't take that long," I groaned, doing up my seat belt. 

She scoffed as my dad pulled out of our driveway and started driving us to the airport. 

Y/n's pov: 

Once we had all finished eating, we began to walk around the streets and browse in all of the shops that we came across. We first went into H&M where we all got matching t-shirts and I also got another top. 

matching ^^^^^

matching ^^^^^

my top ^^^^^

Javon's pov: 

Luckily the flight from Atlanta to NYC is only 2 hours so we had already arrived. Once we had picked up our suitcases at the conveyer belt, we headed outside to pick up a cab as we left our car at the Atlanta airport. We had a few fans come up asking for photos but besides that, it was pretty relaxed. 

After waiting a bit for a taxi, we finally got one and told the driver where we were going. We were staying at the same hotel as y/n but not the same level and she still had to work and her vogue friends were all on that level. Unfortunately. 

After we arrived at the hotel that y/n was staying at, we met up with her dad in the lobby who gave Jayla, Jaden and I the key to her room so we could go up and wait for her. Our parents were going to hang out by the pool and stuff like that as it was summer. We left our bags with our parents and made our way up to y/n's room. We opened the door and went inside. Jaden and Jayla inspected the place as they hadn't been here before, whilst I made myself comfy on y/n's bed. 

"Fuck this room is fancy," Jaden giggled, looking around at the room. 

"Teen vogue for you," I laughed. 

Y/n's pov: 

We had finished all our shopping and had just arrived back at the hotel. We took the elevator up to our floor and I waved my friends goodbye as I would see them tomorrow at the shoot. I walked down the hall until I got to my room, pulling out my room key which was in my pocket. I inserted the room key and pushed the door open, placing my bag on the small table as I walked in. I walked through my hallway, opening the door which entered my room, staring down at my phone. I threw off my jacket and put down my phone, looking up at my bed. 

I jumped, "FUCK!" I looked at my bed and saw 3 teenagers with their arms open. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I squealed, running up to the teenagers that had huge smiles on their faces. I jumped into their arms, giving them all hugs at the same time. "Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming?!" 

"Well that's the whole point of a surprise isn't it?" javon said, chuckling. 

I pulled out of the hug with all of them and placed a small kiss on javon's lips before trying to pull away but was stopped by him pulling me back in for a longer kiss. 

"Ew fuckin stop that's gross," Jaden complained. 

"Yeah I agree. Where's my kiss?" Jayla pouted. 

I felt javon smile through the kiss which led me to pull away and kiss Jayla on the cheek, giggling as I did so. "I missed you guys so much." 

"We missed you too," they all responded in unison which made us all die of laughter. 

After a while of catching up and everything, my dad, Daelo, Jess and DJ had all come back to my room so that we could all order room service together. Once it arrived, they asked me heaps of questions about how it has been in New York and how I liked it. I told them everything and they caught me up on how school was going and stuff like that as I had been doing online school, which I honestly prefer. 

After dinner, I said goodnight to Jess, DJ, Jayla, Mumps and Jaden as they were heading back to their room. We decided that Javon was going to stay with us so that we could catch up more. After saying goodnight to my dad, we headed to my bedroom and turned on some YouTube. 

"After your shoot tomorrow we can do anything you'd like but, its 2am now ma," javon laughed. 

"Oh fuck you're right," I sighed. 

We turned the lights off and exchanged a "goodnight I love you." We started off facing away from each other and soon realised we needed each other's comfort for sleep so we laughed as we turned around, holding each other close.