II - Good Morning, Starshine

TW/CW: Mentions of explosions, Stitches, Painkillers, Mentions of blackmailing, Screaming

Trophy's POV

I slowly woke up to a near-pitch black room. I couldn't see anything, except the dim light coming from outside. I heard snoring, most likely coming from Tissues. The room smelt like lavender, and it made me want to just fall asleep and stay in that comfy position, although it wasn't very comfy, my right leg felt like it was on fire. My right arm was also numb. I went to touch it, but I couldn't find anything. "Wh-" I stuttered weakly. I felt just awful. My arm is missing, my leg is throbbing, I probably have a fever, but then it hit me. I remembered being in Test Tube's lab, the explosion. I realized I was breathing very heavily and shakily, and warm tears started to race down my face. The door slowly creaked open.

"C'mon, Yin-Yang, we gotta be quiet. Tissues is still asleep." A familiar voice whispered.

"We're trying! Yang, stop bumping into things!" a hushed voice with a light Italian accent scolded.

"Never!" Another Italian accent laughed, and a thump was heard. Suddenly Test Tube and Yin-Yang walked in, and Yin-Yang picked me up swiftly.

"Wh- Put me down!" I whisper-yelled.

"Oh! Trophy, you're awake. How are you feeling?" Test Tube asked me.

"Really warm..." I mumbled. Test Tube stuck a thermometer in my mouth, and then ripped off my covers.

"How'd this get infected..."

"Infected?!" I questioned angrily.

"I must've stitched it wrong, sorry Trophy. I'll look into some antibiotics." 

Tissues stirred.

"Ugh..." he groaned. "My head... Trophy? You're up?"

"Yeah..."

"You look... terrible." Tissues got up and walked to the door. "I'm going to go find a snack, see you guys around, I guess." as he walked away, a sneeze was heard.

"Ok, Trophy. So... I guess you're stuck in bed." Test Tube said grimly. Great. Now how am I supposed to work out? This is horrible. I'm a cripple, I'm supposedly very sick, I'm probably gonna die. "I'll go get you some food. I'll be right back."

✰✰✰

3rd Person POV

Trophy stared up at the ceiling. He didn't want to be here, sitting in his bed doing nothing. He wanted to be doing things, going for a jog, talking with Soap, anything but being stuck in his bed. Test Tube arrived with a plate of pancakes and sausage, a protein shake, and some napkins, all on a tray.

"Since you're suffering, I went the extra mile." She stated. Trophy stared at the tray. He wasn't hungry, he wanted some painkillers. Every fiber of his being ached, and he wanted it to stop.

"Hey, uh, can I get some ibuprofen or something?" Trophy asked quietly. "And maybe a jacket?"

"Uh, ok." Test Tube walked off. Trophy was a little on-edge. He didn't expect Test Tube to be this nice to him, considering how he blackmailed Knife way back when.

✰✰✰ A little over 3 hours later... ✰✰✰

Trophy rubbed his eyes as the credits of Flight of the Navigator played on the screen of the TV. It was a pretty good movie. Not as good as Labyrinth, but still entertainment. There was a knock on the door. 

"Come in."

Cheesy walked in with a big grin on his face.

"Get out." Trophy snarled. He hated the stupid cheese's annoying guts. 

"Oh, Trophy, don't act so glum, I've visited you for the past 2 weeks, you were out for a few days, up, but delirious for like a week, and then back to being unconscious." Cheesy jumped up onto the bed. Trophy suddenly started screaming.

"WHAT?! WHAT IS IT?!" Cheesy realized he was sitting on Trophy's injured leg. "Oh, sorry for sittin' on your gnarled leg, Troph, that wasn't very SWELL of me, was it?" The cheese slapped his knee. 

"Just leave. I need a nap anyway."

"I think I'll stay, we can take a nap together, a buddy nap."

Trophy sighed. "Whatever." 

Cheesy scooted in closer to Trophy, despite him feeling extremely warm, obviously pretty sick.

659 words

g u h what am i doing

cheesy gay cheesy gay

here comes the tropheesy <33333

-PB