XI - Family Matters

TW/CW: Painkillers, Censored swearing, Mentions of queerphobia, Mentions of body-shaming

Next Morning, Trophy's POV

My head is pounding. Where'd Soap put her pain meds? I exited my room and went into the blindingly bright nurses office. They were right on the counter. Found them! I pop open the cap and take a few. I might as well go back to sleep, I'm in too much pain. What time is it even? Ugh, I don't even care. I feel awful, and sick.

✰✰✰ Cheesy's POV ✰✰✰

Today's going great so far! Apart from Paintbrush getting salmonella from that raw egg... But other than that today's really good! The GSA's chatting, Knife and Pickle are keeping their dumb meanie mouths shut, Yin-Yang's got more energy than usual, heck, even Tissues is down here! I haven't talked to him in a while, actually. Might as well change that! I'm sick and tired of not talking to my buddy! I knee-slapped to myself. Good job me!

"Heya Tissues!" I say, trying my best to sound friendly, even though my voice is always so deep during that first hour I'm awake in the morning. My voice is grating!

"Hey Cheesy. I was just telling Yin-Yang about my sisters, since they're gonna be here soon." Tissues informed me.

"You have sisters?"

"Yeah. 3."

"Huh. I remember Trophy telling me about his brother. a real Winner!" I slapped my knee.

"I just noticed, I haven't seen Balloon in a few days." Yin said. YinYang Jr. was... on his and Yang's head. I don't even wanna know why. I've learned if you ask Yin-Yang too many questions it becomes a cat-tastrophe.

"Trophy saw him. He gave some half-*ssed apology for being homophobic and body-shaming him." Tissues scoffed.

"Speaking of not seeing people, how long has it been since you've seen any of your sisters, Tissues?" I asked.

"I'd say... maybe 3 years."

"Huh." I said, trying to signify interest. Autism makes coming across the right way during a conversation hard sometimes. That's no joke.

Someone knocked on the door.

✰✰✰ Tissues' POV ✰✰✰

Oh, well, here goes nothing.

I opened the door and I was immediately swooped up into a bear hug. Bandaid Box is very strong, twice my size, and the only one of my siblings besides me with arms. Despite being a box of bandaids, she hurts a lot of people with that hug. She dropped me after a few seconds, and I saw Towel and Gauze behind her.

"Hey, BB." I said, smiling

"'Sup, Tish?" She said casually. "This is a really nice hotel- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU HOOKED UP TO?!"

"BB, calm down. I'm on a POC because of my condiShAWn."

"Tissues, why didn't you tell me?"

"Boxy, you don't need to know every little detail about my life."

"I know, but I do need to know everything about your wonderful little boyfriend right here." Bandaid Box picked up Yin-Yang.

"That, well, those, are my husbands, Yin and Yang. Just call 'em Yin-Yang though."

"Ooh, you guys got any rings?" Bandaid Box asked eagerly.

I show off the rings on my left ring finger, one platinum and one gold. I still think about how they could afford them. Yin-Yang help up both hands, the left had a fancy ring with a medium-size diamond, and the right had a platinum one.

"Dang, nice. Mind introducing me to everyone?"

"Well, the cheese right there is Cheesy, uhm," I walk over to the table. (oh boy look filler, but now we'll know everyone's whereabouts-)

"That's Baseball, The Cherries, Fan, Knife, Lightbulb, Microphone, but most people call her Mic, Nickel, Paper, Pickle, Soap, Suitcase, and Test Tube." Everyone gave their respective greetings, as I caught my breath. Soap left to check on something.

"Also, there's Balloon, he's been elusive lately, Bomb's... somewhere, OJ's been hiding away for a few months now, Paintbrush has salmonella, Salt's in her room being depressed, Pepper's in a mental hospital, and Trophy's probably still asleep." 

"Ah. Well, where is OJ? I want to talk to him. About... you-know-who."

"Oh."

"Also, guys, heads up, If she's trying to get in," Bandaid Box took out a picture of Mom and pointed at it. "Don't let her in. Lock the doors, call the police, and hide Tissues. She wants to hurt him."

"Uhm, I have a question?" Paper spoke up. "Who is that?"

"It's a family member." I told him.

✰✰✰ Yin's POV ✰✰✰

This is stressful. Me and Yang have to nourish this egg, we have a cat to take care of, Tissues is being hunted down, and Towel won't be quiet. Quite contrary to her twin, Gauze.

"Shut up your stupid girl!" Yang yelled.

"Yang! Be nice to our house guests!" I countered. Being with him is so tiring. I have to stay awake until he falls asleep, or else things get crazy. Regardless, I love him, he's my brother. Although, sometimes I wonder why he's so angry in the first place. No one is just born evil. I can't recall anything bad happening to us, so why? Why is he like this? I get we're supposed to balance eachother out, but why? Why's that our purpose? Enough questioning our existence, I'm hungry.

Yeah so out of the three Tissues fansiblings Bandaid Box will be the main focus. Also people now know about BB and Tissues other sisters- Also how did I do writing all of the non-Trophy characters? I have my doubts but I think I was mostly in character.

878 words

-PB