Roll the dice

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov

Time flies by fast if you live with a man like him. A man that gives you everything you could ever ask for. Everything I worked so hard for in life. Feels like it is automatically given to me. Well, there is one thing, one particular thing that I want from him that he won't give me. His heart.

It hurts. Sometimes the thought of it gets unbearable. How I give him my body. More importantly my soul my trust. It may be hard to love somebody else once you have been broken. It takes time to heal. As I always say. How the hell can you love somebody else if you can not even love yourself.

However, the best remedy to heal a broken heart is a person, someone that genuinely cares about you, not just about your body.

"Am I not enough ?".

Should never be a question that you should ask yourself.

You will always be enough no matter what other people think about you or do to you. In the end, it makes you stronger. What can not kill you makes you stronger. No?.

It will take time. Time to win his heart. Winning sounds ridiculous as if it were some prized possession. Maybe it is just priceless, priceless to me. Yet so important, significant. I will not back down, although of all the times he has hurt me. I will always try to make him heal.

His voice catches me off guard making me cough.

"After you are done eating and doing your assignments. I want you to get prepared." It is Wednesday afternoon after school. I do have to say there is a lot I have to get done for English and French class. However, I'm not sure what he means by I should prepare myself.

"I'm sorry Sir. I'm not quite sure if I understood. What is meant by preparing myself ?". I ask looking at his plate and avoiding eye contact. After a while of silence, I look up. He scoots closer to me holding my face in between his fingers smiling.

"Do you remember what I did to you before we had intercourse?".

Flashbacks come to my mind making my cheeks light up in a reddish color. I recall him telling me to clean myself before sexual interactions. I believe he called it an enema. That must mean he wants to make love to me again. I take a deep breath before nodding that I understand his request.

"Mm". I whimper as he grabs me by the neck all of a sudden.

"Use your words Jungkook!". He growls in a low voice making me shiver.

Unconsciously out of fear my legs start to shake. Yet I keep my calm and reply to him.

"Yes Sir, I know what I have to do".

He inches closer to my face his lips dangerously close to mine hoping he would kiss me therefore I shut my eyelids.

The hot air that comes out of his mouth leaves a tingling sensation on my skin.

"Good then go on and do as you are said" Without our lips ever touching he lets go of my neck. I open my eyes slowly realizing Taehyung already left leaving me alone in the dining room.

Sighing I get up to do the dishes subsequently going up the stairs to do my assigned work.

----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung pov.

I make my way over to my work desk. Letting myself sink into the chair trying to relax. Being a teacher is stressful and annoying in every way possible at least Yoongi feels the same pain as I do. Thinking of him I should call everyone to remind them of the plans for this evening. I can not wait to see Jungkooks reaction once he will notice what game we are bound to play. Moreover, the people who will attend it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pov.

Time flies by fast. Once done with all the tasks I've been given I make my way to Taehyung's office. The door is not closed shut resulting in me hearing him talking to someone. Naturally, I assume he is on the phone.

"How exciting. Yes, he knows just as little, no worries. Alright, seven o'clock and don't forget to bring the dice".

I stop myself from knocking at the door puzzled by his words.

"Dice ?". Silently escapes my lips. Questioning the word and its purpose. He probably invited some of his friends over to play Parcheesi.

"You can come in Jungkook". His deep voice interrupting my thoughts. However, I slowly open the door and subsequently step into the room shutting the door behind me.

I ask him the same question I just asked myself.

"Are you having friends over to play Parcheesi daddy?".

I look him in the eyes a smile appears on his face. Consequently, he taps his thigh twice.

"Come to daddy". He nods once signaling me it is ok for me to come and sit on his lap. His words magically make me smile widely resulting in my bunny-like teeth showing. Once comfortably sitting in his lap my chest facing him. He leans in his face once more very close to mine.

He whispers.

"Not Parcheesi but a game way more fun than that".

I look at his lips. All I want is to feel his against mine and he knows it. He keeps on teaing me. Yet I am still excited to play some games after all this school work.

"Really daddy?".

He chuckles in return.

"Believe me bunny," He says while playing with my hair. Consequently, I close my eyes enjoying his touch.

"Now I want you to get up and get dressed in what I laid out for you. Once you are done meet me downstairs". He looks at his watch while finishing his sentence. "It is about time you get to roll the dice".

----------------------------------------------------------