rules

I'm so exhausted that it doesn't take long for me to fall asleep dreaming about me and Taehyung having fun in the pool.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook awoke at eight o'clock, went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. When he was finally done he went back to his room just to open his closet with a smile on his face. "Hmm, what should I wear", the younger murmurs. In the end, he decided to wear a light grey sweatpants and a baby blue body with the imprint:

 In the end, he decided to wear a light grey sweatpants and a baby blue body with the imprint:

Jungkook thought that his daddy would be happy if he would wear the clothes he bought for him.

satisfied with his outfit he strolls to the lounge area, to sit down next to Taehyung. "Already awake?. Good morning baby, you look adorable", the older greets Jungkook. With red cheeks the smaller grabs one of the buns that are placed on the table and lets out a timid, "thank you, daddy".

For a few seconds, Taehyung is still focused on his papers before he lays them aside and dedicates his attention to his baby boy. "Well I think it is about time to discuss our future cohabit since yesterday you were very bratty, so I had to prepone our conversation".

Jungkook swallows the lump in his throat. "What is there to talk about daddy?. I was a good boy".

Taehyung sighs. "Listen bunny, you should know yourself, what you did wrong. I waited a long time for someone like you".

After the words left his mouth a now flustered Jungkook sits in front of him but said male doesn't understand the meaning of those words. Which is why he asks, "What do you mean?"

A smirk creeps onto the olders face. "Baby I practically bought you from your mother you don't actually think that I will only observe you or want you for my household."

The younger seems startled about his statement. "And for what do you even need me then?".

Taehyung raises his eyebrow speechless about how innocent his baby is and that he still didn't get behind his intentions. "Come here bunny", he taps his inner thigh signaling the younger to sit on his lap.

Jungkook hesitantly stood up and places himself in Taehyungs lap. By the time he sits comfortably in his lap, Taehyung bends to his ear and whispers. "Jungkook you are my slave, my sex slave I want your body I want you to please me as I want. You' re here for my sexual satisfaction".

Jungkook gets goosebumps all over his body as he panicky stands up. Taehyung reaches out to grab his wrist but Jungkook is faster by a millisecond. "Jungkook, where are going if you don't come back here in a second and discuss the rules with your daddy, the consequences for your punishment will be worse than the individual spanks you received yesterday". 

Afraid of the punishment Jungkook walks down the stairs in the direction of his master who now stands right in front of the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyungs pov.

Luckily Jungkook decides to come back otherwise the whole thing wouldn't have ended that nicely. I probably would have locked him in his room till evening then finally rape him since this is taking so long, whatever. I sit back down on the couch. "I'm sorry baby
I did not mean to take you by surprise, now behave and come to daddy". Jungkook walks with small steps towards the couch I'm sitting on and eventually settles down in my lap his body facing me and begins to sob.
"I apologize I knew from the beginning that you wanted solely my body but I refused to believe that my mom just sold me to a complete stranger for her health". It almost breaks my heart to see him like that, "schh bunny it's going to be fine I won't force you to something you don't want except if you are being a naughty boy and do not follow daddy's orders. You will be punished in that case. Jungkook seems to calm down again so I can start the actual discussion. I lift Jungkook aside make my way to the shelf where I grab some glitter pens and a big piece of paper. After I gathered everything I put it on the living room table and make myself comfortable again. As soon as I did that Jungkook crawled between my legs and looked at everything I had brought with me. He's just too cute. "Listen I will dictate some rules I want you to note them down". Jungkook nods and takes a red glitter pen into his hand and writes rules at the top of the piece of paper.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author pov.

"First rule: Never and I mean never lie to me". Jungkook smirks with the ulterior motive that Taehyung wouldn't notice it anyway, he grabs a light blue pen and writes down his first rule.

"The second rule: You do not contradict me and do any of my orders without resistance and discussion". As if he would do that.

"The third rule: In the presence of others you have to address me as "Sir" or "Master". When we are alone you may vary between daddy, sir, and master". 

"The fourth rule: You have to wear your collar at all times. Only with my permission, you are allowed to take it off. Jungkook furrows his eyebrows. "What collar?".

Taehyung lets out a grumble. "Jungkook you have neglected the same rule three times now you will experience it soon enough. Jungkook didn't notice but then came the brainwave. "Sorry daddy".

"The fifth rule: If something is on your mind no matter what if something oppresses you tell me immediately". 

"The sixth rule: Cursing or any other irreverent words are forbidden for you". Shut up.

"The seventh rule: You are not allowed to touch yourself or come without my permission". 

Eighthly and for now the last rule: You have to accept each of your penalties for breaking a rule. No matter how painful you find them. Daddy just wants the best for his baby boy and that includes correcting  you with appropriate punishment. Am I clear?".

Jungkook writes the last rule to the end turns around and nods although he finds some rules absurd.

Taehyung smiles and pets his shock of hair. "Still I have to punish you for misbehaving and making daddy really upset. Do you mind telling me what rules you broke bunny?". 

-----------------------------------------------------------

There will be another rule chapter in the future so you may make some suggestions. Next chapter:  punishment or pleasure? 

dedicated to Maybe_Maybenottt