"Please, daddy please touch me some more"

!Warning!

! Read at your own risk. There will be a lot of sexual content. Including BDSM degradation humiliation sadomasochism. !

"Beg how much you want daddy"

----------------------------------------------------------

Author pov.

Jungkook eyes glisten his mouth slightly open letting out a soft breath at Taehyung words. The lust taking over his body and senses. 

Many people view the day they handed over their v-card to someone as a major life milestone. Along with that comes pretty vivid memories of the first time you did the deed with a partner. 

A partner, Taehyung is his teacher, his daddy, the one taking care of him. Jungkook couldn't imagine anyone else having his first time with. Desperately begging Taehyung to be the first experience in sexual intercourse.

"Please, daddy please touch me some more". A single tear rolling down his cheek he never expected his life to turn around like that in a single day.

"Hmm, baby daddy is going to fuck the living shit out of you". Taehuyng throws himself at Jungkook cupping his face in his hands while capturing his lips in between his teeth whereupon he starts kissing him shamelessly. The elder grabs the youngers wrists with one hand pinning them onto the bedsheets. 

In the meantime, the little one tries bucking up his pelvis trying to get some friction. However, Taehyungs left hand finds its way to Jungkook's tiny waist keeping him in place.

Since their only human, the males disconnect from each other a string of saliva however still connecting them. 

"Open your mouth". The man commands. The obedient boy complies with his request, therefore, dropping his jaw revealing his tongue. Taehyung spits in Jungkooks mouth resulting in the younger to swallow it immediately not finding it disgusting in his current state rather finding it hot. At the end licking over his lips.

Taehyungs stare wanders from the youngers now swollen lips to his milky, unmarked neck. The elder lowers himself his lips coming in contact with the soft skin. Subsequently distributing butterfly kisses around the area in return getting a giggle from the little.

The man hushes him up by biting his neck hard making sure to leave a mark behind. "Aghh daddy". Jungkook cries out in pain. 

Taehyung looks up at him a grin plastered on his face while stroking the side of the youngers thigh gently. "I am sorry but daddy has to make sure everyone will see that you are of their limits". After the words are spoken he devotes his attention back to the littles neck again. Licking over the bite mark before sucking on the wet skin. 

Soft whimpers escaping Jungkooks lung.

----------------------------------------------------------

Taehyungs pov.

I can feel a pair of legs wrap around my hips. I let go of Jungkook's wrist to play with his nipple, even so, my lips still attached to his soft skin creating beautiful hickeys that won't fade anytime soon. 

I hate to admit it but kissing this boy makes my heart flutter. 

I stop devouring his neck and focus on licking down his chest all the way to his puffy nipple, whereupon, I suck on it. 

Jungkooks breathing gets heavier as the time passes by. I bite down on the rosy bud twisting the other one at the same time. 

"Daddy". He whimpers. How can a person be this adorable and sexy at once ?. As I question myself I lift the boy placing him in my lap.