intense

!Warning!

! Read at your own risk the upcoming chapters. There will be a lot of sexual content. Including BDSM degradation humiliation sadomasochism. !

Without a moments thought the younger comes to a decision. "Take away my sense of sight please". Out of nowhere, Taehyung slaps Jungkooks balls with his bare hand. The chains jangle due to Jungkooks movement his mouth slightly open a whimper escapes his small but plump lips. "Aghh".

"Baby boy you know what to call me don't you little slut?. STOP MAKING THE SAME STUPID MISTAKES!". After the words leave Taehyungs mouth he slaps the young fragile boy hard in the face. Taken aback from his own actions the elder's eyes widen, however, he remains calm and continues with the punishment. 

Jungkook cries out in agony. "I'm sorry Master".  

Taehyung takes a step forward hence bridging the distance. Subsequently, his thumb finds its place to Jungkooks lip gently sweeping over it before finally entering his wet cavern with his digit. 

Instinctively the boy begins to suck on his finger the older one eyeing his every move. The time he got bored of mustering Jungkook Taehyung presses the littles tongue down so his mouth opens. 

What happens next makes him scrunch his face in disgust Taehyung spits on his tongue. Instantly he closes his jaw his mouth falling shut. His own saliva mixing with the man's whos standing right in front of him. Jungkooks expression makes the taller one furious. A loud clap can be heard. Followed by a growling Taehyung. "Swallow you little hoe".

Jungkooks eyes begin to produce lachrymal fluid silent and without any sounds, warm tears start to stream down his cheeks. Eventually, he swallows the mixture. 

Something Taehyung has to chuckle about. The man slips the velvet black blindfold over Jungkoos skull. The youngers ability to see gets robbed. Taehyung leans forward his lips touching the youngers ear. "This time I only expect you to count every lash however if you lose count daddy will whip you all over again. Tu as compris ?".

Jungkook has no doubts that his teacher just asked something in french resulting him to just answer his question in the affirmative. "Yes Sir ".

The elder reaches out to get ahold of the whip that is made out of high-quality leather. He observes the young male. His face is covered in tears. The space in his pants tightens at the divine sight. How Jungkook is helplessly locked to the cross. 

The man lets the lug straps tickle his body in order for Jungkook to get used to the item. How the leather feels on his skin which however feels nothing compared to the feeling when being whipped.

The elder takes a step back disconnecting the whip with the youngers milky derma. A low groan escapes Taehyungs lungs before he strikes out to whip the boy. Once the rough material comes in contact with Jungkooks skin a loud indescribable sound accrues followed by a whimper. "Mmm one". 

This is new territory for the sixteen-year-old boy. His emotions are mixed up. Hatred, pain, regret, pleasure, secureness and as it may sound absurd love are all lingering in his mind.

The next shock ensues as due to not being able to see Taehyungs blows are unpredictable furthermore the pain that comes with every whip intensifies with the tingling sensation following after.

The leather gets in contact with Jungkooks right thigh. "AgGhr two". The boy kicks his feet wildly yet the buckles the elder previously attached hold him back.

The man is not hesitating a hit aimed directly on the youngers crotch area bring him to rest. "AGGH three". The smaller one is in severe pain in addition breathing troubles him as well as difficulties concentrating. A loud clap and sorrow bring the little back to reality. "GhhAA four".