Chapter Four - Fuck and Make Up

"You... you drugged me."

Leonardo could hear is heart pound in his chest as his mouth hung open, wordlessly. "W-what?" The man stuttered. Melody had never heard him stutter. It was completely out of character for him and it worsened the girl's anxiety - his stutter gave the inclination that her statement may be correct. For once, the man appeared to be nervous.

"Did you, or did you not drug me?" Melody's pained voice demanded an answer. She had hoped that her recollection was wrong, that he would not hurt in that way. Her gaze did not waver from the man as she impatiently waited for answers.

"Baby, I..." Leonardo was dumbfounded on how to reply. His shoulders hung low in shame and, to the girl, that was conformation enough. Her heart broke as she understood what she had to do. Battling with her tears, she picked herself up and straightened out her clothing before, slowly, walking towards the wardrobe.

Leonardo watched his girl's calm movements with skepticism. He did not understand why she appeared so relaxed. Taken aback, the man remained standing, frozen, in the bedroom, his muscles tense, but when Melody sauntered out of the wardrobe with a suitcase in arm, he came crashing out of his daze.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He questioned. Anger and fear flared in his eyes as Melody began piling personal items into the suitcase.

"I'm leaving", she deadpanned. The girl refused to spare Leonardo a single glance as she knew, if she did, her composed facade would instantly shatter and she would fall apart.

"The hell you are," Leonardo snickered as he stepped closer to the girl. Melody no longer trusted her voice as a lump began to build in her throat, in turn, she remained quiet. As the girl continued to fill the suitcase, appearing to be ignoring the man, Leonardo realized the gravity of the situation and his anger deepened. "Where would you even go? Huh? You have nobody else - only me."

"I'll go to my mother's," she answered, unsure of herself - all she knew was that she was hurt and it was because of Leonardo.

The man scoffed at the pathetic scheme. "You think your parents will take you back? They don't want you. Only I will ever, truly, want you", he lied. In Leonardo's eyes, Melody was perfection: she had a heart of gold and an unattainable beauty - he could not imagine anybody not wanting her.

"I don't care! All I know is that I need to get away from you," she retaliated, turning around to face the furious man.

Before she could blink, Leonardo had Melody pinned beneath him on the bed. He straddled her, with a hand held firmly around her neck, he chuckled at the irony of how the two were in similar positions only 24 hours ago, except the ambiences around the two positions juxtaposed completely.

"If you think I am going to let you take so much as a step outside of this house you are entirely mistaken. You are, and forever will be, mine; mine to love, mine to ravish, mine to control. I knew that from the day I rescued you off that fucking road, and you did too, so stop this bullshit. You know you aren't leaving me because, my darling, you are in love with me just as much as I am, you. You will never leave me, sweet girl." Melody's heart sunk at the raw truth of his words. Leonardo was right - she would always love him, no matter what he did and in some sick way, whilst this gave the man a dangerous power over her, the idea of the two being tied together for eternity filled the girl with excitement.

Suddenly, Leonardo smashed his lips onto Melody's in a passionate and dominating kiss. Melody moaned into the man's mouth in surprise as he channeled all of his frustration into the kiss. Her fingers became entangled in the man's hair and she lightly pulled at it, wanting her Leo impossibly close - the man let out a groan at the feeling. One of his hands, slowly, travelled up Melody's thigh whilst the other slid up her T-shirt and began toying with one of her nipples. She whimpered at the euphoric sensation of her man groping her body and pulling harshly on her erect buds. The two panted as they both stubbornly refused to break the kiss, and Melody gasped as he began stroking her clit through her underwear. His fingers ranged from rapid forceful movements to slow and gentle ones. He was teasing the girl and she was loving every minute of it.