Chapter 3: Her Entry

At the Club

Aarav was dancing and enjoying his single hood. A girl approached him and touched his chest, he eyed her with a smile "hey sexy.."

"Hey.." Aarav said.

"I was thinking if you could drop me home?" She was hinting at him about a night.

"Sorry but baad mein mujhe gaaliyan nahi khani hai tumne meri zindagi barbaad kardi and all that.. Mujhe risk bilkul nahi lena hai.. Bye" Aarav pushed her away and left the club. He sat on his bike, wore his helmet, and headed back home.

He stopped the bike at the red light and suddenly he felt a jerk. He was shocked, he removed the help and turned. A car had banged hard, breaking the back headlight of the bike. He marched towards the owner of the car and shouted "are.. O dikhayi nahi deta hai kya?? Meri bike thok di.. Bhai mujhe thok denge ab" he murmured.

The person who was sitting behind said "memsaab aapne ye kya kiya

The person who was sitting behind said "memsaab aapne ye kya kiya.. Police ka panga ho jayega"

The girl stepped out of the car and apologized "sorry... main apni masti mein chala rahi thi break lagaya par aapki bike ko lag gaya"

"What do you mean lag gaya? Headlights tod diye tumne bike ke.. Car chalani aati nahi hai toh chalati kyun ho tum ladkiyan?" Aarav shouted at her.

"Excuse me.. Sorry bol rahi hun na.." the girl fired back at him.

"Tumhare sorry ka achar dalunga main? Compensation ya toh police station" He said threatening her.

"Nahi dungi.. Bilkul nahi dungi" she refused.

The driver said "mam sahab car meri hai main phas jaunga.."

Aarav was shocked to hear him, he scolded her further "khudki car bhi nahi hai.. Ruko abhi police ko phone karta hun"

He took out his phone but the girl picked up the stone and broke the side mirror of the bike. Aarav was shocked "What the... hell ye kyun toda?" he asked.

"Tumhari badtameezi ke liye.. Ladki se baad karni tameez hi nahi hai tumhe! Ab toh tumhari bike ke liye ek paisa nahi dungi main aur bulao police ko ulta tumhe andar bhej dungi samjhe!" she warned him.

Aarav fumed in anger hearing her, she sat inside the car and dozed away. Aarav stamped his foot in anger hard and murmured "dubara mili na toh iska hi sar phod dunga main.."

He sat on his bike and headed back home. He was nervous as it was Aniket's favorite bike. He is going to kill him for the damage to the bike, so he parked the bike in the garage and entered the house with cat paws.

He heard the servants talking to each other. "Maaji ne bahurani ko kitna suna diya.. Bhagwan bas unki jholi mein ek bacha daal de toh bahurani ko maaji apna lengi"

"Haa.. Aarav baba bhi issi wajah se shaadi nahi kar rahe hai! Bahurani ko bhi iska zimmedar mana maaji ne" he said.

Aarav sighed deeply, so he decided to talk to Kaushalya about this in the morning. He headed straight to his room "main jitna bhi bhabhi maa ka dukh kum karne ki koshish karta hun Maa use badha hi deti hai.. Shahar ne toh maa ko apna liya par unhone abtak iss shahar ko nahi apnaya"