Chapter 48: Convincing Him

Nitya and Aniket were sitting on the couch and looking for the perfect decorations for the baby shower tomorrow. Nitya rejected most of it and said "Ani sab kitne outdated hai! Aaru ka taste inn sabmein bahut aacha hai.. Usko bulau phone karke"

"Usne mana kiya hai he won't be part of it" Aniket replied looking at her.

Nitya sighed deeply "he will have to be part of it.." she said adamantly.

"Nahi aayega" Aniket concludes.

"Ani wo apni bhabhi maa ka dil nahi dukhayega.. Ye baby shower tab hi hoga jab Aaru puri tayari karega warna nahi" She declares

Aniket looked at her in disbelief "nitu ye kya zid hai!"

"Ab yahi hai.." Nitya said adamantly and heads to her room. Aniket sighed in disappointment.

Aniket commences towards Aarav's room. Manvi was sitting on the bed and watching a film. She smiled looking at him "jiju... aap yahan.."

"Haa.. madad chahiye tumhari" Aniket said

Manvi stared at him and she refused "nahi.. Mujhe uss jalkukde ke liye kuch nahi karna hai"

"Mannu please na.. Tujhe pata hai na jabtak Aaru nahi aayega Nitya ye baby shower nahi karegi" Aniket said trying to convince her.

Manvi sighed deeply "arghh.. Acha okay Di ke liye"

Aniket smiled and told her what to do. Manvi thought for a moment and denied "nahi jiju.. Isse wo mujhpe gussa hoga uski feelings hurt hogi"

A smile curved up Aniket's lips as she had been caring about him "jo hai uske liye hi hai.." he explained.

Manvi agreed "okay.. Lekin usne mujhe kuch kaha toh main bol dungi aapka idea tha"

"Thik hai par pehle usko bula" Aniket said.

Manvi picked up her phone, she dialed his phone number and after a few rings, he answered the call.

"Bolo bhabhi maa ki maasi ki beti.." he said

"Tum ghar aa sakte ho?" she said pretending be in pain.

"Kya hua tumhe?" he asked in concern

"Bahut pain ho raha hai.. Jiju Di ghar pe nahi hai aur auntyji mujhe nahi sambhal payengi" she said and shouted in pain.

"Are toh koi naukar toh hoga ghar pe?" he asked

Manvi gets annoyed "dekho baby ko kuch ho gaya toh main zimmedar nahi hongi.." she warned him and ended the call.

Aniket slaps his own forehead "ye kya tha??"

"Aapka bhai sawal pe sawal karta rehta phir.. Ab dekho kaise aata hai bhaagke" Manvi replied.

Aniket gave her a side hug "thank you..."

"Jiju wo aake dekhega main ek dum thik hun toh mujhpe gussa karega.." Manvi spoke making a face.

"Nahi karega.." He assured her. Manvi smiled and Aniket was to move out but Manvi stopped him "jiju.."

"Haa.." he turned towards her.

"Mujhe neeche jaana hai" she said.

He holds her and she gets off the bed. He takes her downstairs, he places the cushion behind and Manvi sits down. "Aur koi hukum?" he asked.

She denied and he went to his bedroom. Nitya has been arranging the study table.

"ye Ani bhi na... Sab files aise hi chod dete hai..." she said.

He smiled hearing her words.

Aniket tried to convince "Nitya sabko invitation bhej diya hai.. Maan jao na"