Chapter 18: At Hospital

It was the day for Aniket and Nitya's appointment. Nitya was preparing lunch for everyone while Manvi came to the kitchen to help her out.

Manvi was shocked "Di aapne itni jaldi sab bana diya?" she asked

"Haa.. mere aane se pehle hi Aaru ne aada kaam kar diya tha" Nitya informed her.

Manvi always gets annoyed hearing his name from her mouth "Di.. hum usko beech mein laaye bina baat kar sakte hai na?" she asked.

Nitya smiled and replied straightforwardly "tumne pucha toh maine jawab diya."

Manvi made a face, but she was excited "I am so excited Di.. finally aap Maa ban jaogi" she exclaimed

"Mannu.. Itni excited mat ho abhi! Doctor's appointment hai tests honge.. Phir sab thik raha toh ek surrogate ko dekhna! It's not easy" Nitya was worried as the process of surrogacy is filled with lots of stress. Finding a perfect surrogate will be the most difficult task.

Manvi understands her concern, she grabbed her hand and squeezed it a bit "Di.. itni tension mat lo be positive agar bhagwaan se rasta dikhaya hai toh manzil tak bhi wahi pahuchenge humhe" she said maturely and with a strong believe in God.

Nitya tapped back her hand and smiled lightly "haa.. Par ye rasta Aar.." she paused when Manvi gazed at her.

"Sara credit usko mat do Di.. aur ab uske saath hi jao main nahi jaungi ab hospital aapke saath" Manvi was annoyed hearing his name again and walked out of the kitchen showing her anger.

A minute ago she behaved maturely and in a second she reacted impulsively. Nitya turned off the stove and headed towards the hall.

Kaushalya was sitting on the couch and thinking about surrogacy. Nitya came to her and said "maaji maine khana bana diya hai aap please kha lena.. Aaru aur mannu dono hamare saath jayenge hospital aap chalna chahe toh?"

"Mujhe iss tamashe ka hissa nahi banna hai" Kaushalya refused to be with them as she was completely against the decision of getting an unknown girl to give birth to a child.

Nitya looked at her with a fixed gaze, Aniket came downstairs and said "Nitu.. chale?"

Nitya turned her head towards him and nodded yes. Aniket stared at her and her face was clearly expressing the sadness of Kaushalya's rude behavior when there is a new hope.

Aarav and Manvi came downstairs and glanced at Nitya, they exchanged glances with each other. Aarav asked "tum kaha aa rahi ho?"

"Jahan tum jaa rahe ho" She argued with him.

"No.. tum nahi aaogi hamare saath" Aarav refused to take her along.

Manvi stamped her foot in anger, she moved to Aniket and complained "jiju.. Dekho na ye idiot mujhe aane nahi de raha hai aapke aur di ke saath"

Aarav made a face and said "complaint toh aise kar rahi hai jaise meri har baat maanti hai.. Jo kehta hun ulta hi karti hai"

Aniket glanced at Aarav and asked him to be silent. He obeyed him while Aniket turned towards Manvi and said "tum aa sakti ho hamare saath.. Jisko hamari khushiyon mein shamil nahi hona hai wo ghar pe rahe aur khana peena kha le" This comment was meant for Kaushalya.

Manvi tried to hide her laughter behind her sealed lips. Aarav tapped Nitya's shoulder, she turned towards him and he passed her a smile "bhabhi Maa.. chale?" he asked.

Nitya smiled and four of them walked out of the house. They sat inside the car and headed towards the hospital.

Within half an hour they reached the hospital, Aarav rushed to the reception and said "hey.. Appointment for Mr. and Mrs. Raichand"

My Brother's Surrogate (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें