You want to what?!

Hope you enjoy

*

Bucky and Steve where sitting in the living room. A comfortable silence was under them. "Who is making dinner?" Bucky asked the  blonde. "Probably me, since al of you can't cook and the kitchen just got replaced." Steve answers while standing up from his chair. While walking to the kitchen he asked Jarvis to tell his teammates dinner was at 7.

Time passed and slowly the avengers filled up the dining room and made there way to the table. Steve, who was just done cooking spaghetti for the team, walked in holding the big bole of spaghetti. Just then he could hear screaming from the hallway. " IM GOING TO BE FIRST!" " YOU CAN CLIMB WALLS ITS NOT FAIR!"
And so Peter Parker barged into the room, while almost noting over a flower pot, and sat down at the table. "Hi..." the teenager sad out of breath. Tony rolled his eyes while the rest just laughed at the teens actions.

Not 30 seconds later the falcon runs in the room. " You... little... bit-" "language" Steve cut him of before he could finish the sentence.

Peter stuck his tongue out to Sam. " I win, again" he sad. Sam answered " We're going to need some different rules for this game, I think it is only far you can't run on the ceiling to get first at dinner."

" you're just sad I always win." The teen answers. " Yeah because you run on the ceiling!" The man argues. Steve decided to get in between them. " Can you guys stop, or no spaghetti." Both the males sad down in silence.

After diner everyone was having a conversation with someone
. Until Stark stood up and cleared his voices. " So, I've been thinking about an important decision."
By now he had everyone's attention. " What is it Stark?" Clint ask's.

Tony cleared his voice again and spoke up." So since we have les missions and more free time, I have been thinking about adopting an animal into the tower."
Everyone got real quiet at that. The tension when from 0 to 100 really quick.

" you want to what?"

*

Thank you reading this chapter
Peter Parker lives with the avengers because his aunt died ( I'm so sorry may)
371 words