Home

Thank you for reading,enjoy.

*

Tony POV

Me, Steve and Nat when back to the animal center so we could take the dog home. Home. I was still getting used to that word. Before, my home was with Pepper. But she died in a hydra attack.

Pepper

I mis her a lot, but I am very happy with Steven. I help him with his hand problem and he helps me deal with the nightmares. I really love him.
But anyway back to the dog.
The second we enter the kennel room my ears explode. How could the be so damn loud?! A powerful bark brings our attention to the back of the room. I could see an ear poking out of the door. Nat was the first one to walk to the back of the kennel. Me and Steve followed in suit. Ignoring the little pug next to Felix' kennel.

"Hey boy" Steve and Nat babied the dog for a while. After about 10 minutes the adoption lady came with a mussel and a metal chain. " Excuse me but what is that?" I asked the lady, confused by the material. "As we know, he is to dangerous to just pick up or walk with, so this is for safety."

This bitch

"Excuse me ma'am but we cuddled with this dog yesterday and everything was fine, so this won't be necessary " Steve argued with the woman. In the mean time Nat had sneaked into the kennel and was petting the dog giving him treats? 'Where did she get that from?'

*

When we finally fully adopted the dog Steve carried him to the car. He was shushing the dog because it was winging in pain. 'Poor thing...'

Nats voice dreaded me from my thoughts. "So do we stop at the pet shop or not?" "No I don't think it's a good idea to leave him alone in the car. Well get him home and cleaned up and then we'll give him good, Friday can order some food for him."
Nat only nodes at my answer and I kept driving.

*

When we arrived at the tower Steve carried Felix to the lift and we when's up to the main Avengers floor. It was kinda a living room but with a kitchen, dining table, a small bathroom and a tv+couch. We arrived at the main floor and when the lift opened I mentally face palmed.

*

Thank you for reading, till next time
411 words