Bitch I'm hungry!

Thank you for reading
Enjoy

*

Felix POV

When I saw the nice humans leave I was pretty sad. I wanted to get up and go with them! Why did no one take me home, I always saw other dogs leave and come in but it was never me.

With my sharp ears I could hear one of the females scream in happiness from outside... where they really do happy to leave me here?

With a huff I laid down, carful to avond putting pressure on my shoulder. It still hurts like a bitch! And it happend 2 WEEKS AGO! I couldn't even sit up straight to try and get attention from the visitors.

'Maybe I really am useless.'

I went to sleep after that, not bothering the pain my schouder was giving me.

Time skip till the morning

I woke up to the worker giving me food, this was just not enough for me. "Hey human, give me more I am still hungry"

Sadly enough I only got an angry yell for barking at him, dang he is really an idiot huh. I sniffled to see if anything fell out of the bowl and walked/stumbled back to the old dog bed. 'Why does nothing fit my size?'

I tried to lick some of my fur clean but I was in to much pain to turn around so I just cleaned my front legs. Well... you know what I mean.

20 minutes later

I could here them opening the prison. So I naturally moved back to the door of my cell to try and get attention from the visitors. 'Maybe someone would see me like yesterday...'

"No one wants to adopt you so stop trying to steal the show."
A small black pug said from next to mee.

"Arthur you literally are smaller then the food bowl shut up"
I said back and rolled my eyes.

He was right, I knew that. But I hoped someone would just give me pets or something like that. Like yesterday... would those people come back? I sure hoped so, they where a little loud but that didn't matter to me.they where not like those idiot children who pulled your ears or tried to poke your eyes. Nope,  I did not like those beasts.

I was pulled out of my scary dreams about those children when I heard the door open. Al of the dogs started yelling to that them home. This was way to loud. I barked back at them so they would shut up.

"STOP YELLING!"

Now I tell you my bark was powerful but I didn't expect for everyone to be so intimidated bye it. I shuffled my ass to the front of the door so I could try to look at who came in the door.

No

That couldn't be...

The humans...

THEY ARE BACK!

*

Thank you for reading
I hope you enjoy your day
487 words