Meat treats

*When they came in the shelter again to pick him up*
Felix' POV

They are back! I was so fluffing happy. Arthur started saying something but I didn't really listen

Wait

Where they here for me? I'm mean, they did cheer when they left me here last evening. My mood was down a whole notch after that, and you could see it.

I could barely hear them talking because the others started barking again.

Oh god dammit these shitstains

The redhead walked closer to my kennel, the others following her. I took notice that the loud ones weren't with them. My tail started to wag again when she popped up some treats.

They where bacon

Yas i love you. Bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon.......

My trance stopped when she broke- and I mean that- into my lovely prison. I took a few steps back.

Ay ay, personal space lady.

She started talking 'can you sit?'

Excuse me? For bacon? Y E S

My but was on the floor as fast as possible with that leg of mine. She threw the bacon and I catches it mid air. We continued to do tricks until I heard the ladie from the front talking.

"As we know, he is to dangerous to just pick up or walk with, so this is for safety."

The tall blond and little brunette argued with here, it was very short and one sided and after a few seconds they won and stood in front of my kennel.

*

The blonde- Steve- helped me in the car. I didn't really like cars. Well not the small little ones because cramped spaces where NOT my strong side. They talked about some things until I heard the word food come up

Where? Gime gime gime

The treat lady gave a little smile at my reaction. My tail was wagging like crazy.

Come on lady where is the food I'm hungry

The topics wasn't brought up again so I laid back down with a sad look and a whine

*

After just way to long in the car they let me out and we where in front off some giant as building

Dang, so that's why the guy smelled like paper. It was money.

I honestly was NOT complaining, that means they could get the pain in my schouder fixed. And it also ment the best thing in this world.

Meat treats

I was so coughs up in my thoughts about food I didn't notice that we stepped into an elevator. It was not really cramped but stil not open. I started getting a bit uncomfortable and the treat lady noticed because she made some comforting noises.

Then the elevator opened and lets just say

I wasn't expecting this.

*

Thank you for reading, hope you have any incredible day/night
What do you think was going on, or what do you want, please don't be afraid to comment. I'll do my best

491 words