Leg day

Felix POV

A hammer flew by the elevator into a wall. Let me tell you the wall was not okay. 2 dudes where on the couch not giving a fluff. A blue line was going around the room. Some guy was chilling on the ceiling, the FUCKKING ceiling. Like HOW do you do that.

For the meat treats Felix, come on

The second al my fluffy paws where out of the elevator everything stopped. Except for a guy falling from a vent. I gave a little bark.

Hello

"Aawhhh" the room was filled with coos. "THIS IS A VERY CUTE PUPPY"

My ears went down. I'm not a puppy! I barked louder. Control yourself for the meat treats Felix you can do it. Priorities.

"You meatloaf that is not a puppy, and stop yelling" see he gets it, love you green guy. Though you do smell weird. "Clint are you okay" the blond dude asked while he walked out of the elevator. "Yeah don't worry, not my first time" vent dude answers. Or Clint.

The redhead and the short brunette walked out of the elevator too. I stayed put i front of the doors. I wanted to sniff around but could not really walk so I just stood.
Ah it hurts, fluff you leg that's not there anymore. I reopened the woonde long ago and it closed wrong. At least I think.

"Oh hi buddy" the ceiling boy sat in front of my, far enough away to run but not too far for me not to hear him. "My name is Peter Parker and this is your new home." Hi Peter. He jumped from my little bark. I went to nudge his has but instead my paws slipped on the floor and my legs buckled out from underneath me. GOD DAMMIT YOU STUPID L-

Okay I'm floating
Yeah I'm not okay with this.

Green guy was staring into my soul, was he making me float? The room was silent as I was nicely put down on the floor, a long whine erupted from me.

I'm hurting please helpppp

Peter started to pet me when I was fully on the floor "it's okay buddy, mr. stark can you help him" 'mr.stark' or the short brunette looked at another short brunette. "Can you call someone in to look at his wounds banner?" Banner answered "yeah I think doctors Cho is free today, I go call her. Can someone bring Felix to the med bay." Some guy with a metal arm stood up. "I can" mr. Stark protested. "I don't think so bucks, he doesn't know you that well, I think Stevie over there is a better option." Stevie, but I think it's just Steve answers him by walking towards me, not making eye contact and making his movements known. "I'm picking you up now okay Felix." Uh no "Nat can I get some of those treats you gave him earlier" Uh yes, pick me up dude

After I ate the rest of the treats and went on another horrible elevator ride, with Steve and Bucks? Metal arm man. We ended up on a clean white ass floor, like my eyes hurt from the brightness. It also smelled horrible, a bit like the place they cut my leg of... wait. ARE THEY GONNA CUT MY OTHER LEG OFF, OH HELL NAH. NOT TREAT WORTHY.
I started moving in Steve's arms. Get me out of here.

The same brunette called Banner and a woman walk out of a room. "Doctor Cho can look at him now." I started whining I don't want her to. The woman leaded us into a room with a table in the middle and trays around her. There was a sink and a bath on the furthest side of the room. "Okay so I'm going to clean and inspect the wounds and stitch the ones that need to be." Oh, no cutting of my other legs? I barked at her. She jumped a bit then ordered Steve to put me on the table.

After a bit of more whining I was safely put on the cold metal table. (And given more treats) the woman had gloves on now. She let me snif her hand. A cat, 8 other people and.. it's that chicken?
Yeah she smelled just fine, I was hoping for some of that chicken but I assume it was from yesterdays dinner. She shaved some of my fur to have a better look at the wounds . After a whole lot of pain. She came to my schouder

I don't think so lady, that pain is not treat worthy.

Trying to get of the table I heard her cal out. "Mr. Rogers and Mr. Barnes, would you be so kind to hold him down' oh hell nah "will it hurt him?" "I can assure you he will feel a lot better when I properly clean and stitch his shoulder." I will?

Steve and bucks came to hold me down and Steve secretly gave me streaks during the examination. While I was distracted the doctor cleaned my wounds.

"And done" what what I let out a little bark and tried standing up. "Ooh no no no, you are not aloud to walk." She turned to banner "keep him off his feet and give him a steady dinner and hydration. You can't see it but he is severely underweight for his breed, wicht I also think you can add Great Dane to his folder. Otherwise he would not be this tall" the tree male thanked her and Steve picked me up again. Aslong ass I get my treats.

*

Once I was settled on a dog bed, big enough for me, in the fist room. I got a bowl with chicken in it. Let me tell you a whole ass foot and head with broth and everything also some kibble and I think cow liver. I ate it al let me tell you it was delicious. Thank you Dog for this. I got a lot of pets that evening and all the names I needed. I jumped once when a person came out of an orange circle but is was a really nice guy so it was fine. I eventually fell asleep when I heard everyone leaving the room saying goodnight. I knew they where safe and my belly was full, hear I come dream land.

*

Thank you all so much for reading I haven't posted in a long Time but I thought no one was reading this. Turns out I have more then an 150 reads!! As always this was not proof read and have a nice day/night

1109 words