Austin Theory?

"Gah! I overslept!" Why do I always do this. I was supposed to meet up with Finn 15 minutes ago. Quickly I ran to get ready and booked it out the door.

I was supposed to be at his house 30 minutes ago..

I knock on the door. "Damn I didn't know you had make your clothes." Finn said. I laughed, happy to know he wasn't mad at me. "Where were you?" How do I tell him I overslept again. It sounds like one of those dumb high school excuses. "I was thinking," I started saying, desperately trying to change the subject. "Do you think I would make a good partner?" "What do you mean?" Finn said, sounding slightly confused. "I want to team up with you. Think of how unstoppable we could be!" Finn was silent. Why wasn't he saying anything? "Are you alright?" I said, worried. "Uh- yeah." He started, "You will have to convince Vince first though."

What was the matter with him?! He sounded almost worried in a way. "I will let you have some time to think about it" I said, not wanting to overwhelm him with all of this. He just nodded and went inside. I left for Raw tonight.

Dominik Mysterio

I've seen Dominik around. I really only know him as Rey Mysterio's son though. I was happy to have a match with him. Who knows what will happen! I don't care about the crowds echoing boos from everywhere around me. I tell myself to focus on Dominik.

Near the end of the match

I'm not going to lie. He's kick my ass. He lands a 619 and I am sore and worn out. That's when I hear it..

"Let's go! A-Town Down! Screamin' out loud."

Austin Theory?! Why is he helping me? I have never said a word to him or anything. That's when I realized that he is distracting Dominik for me. I quickly get up and hit my finisher.

"1, 2, 3!"

I won! The crowds boos got louder but I didn't care. Austin just looked at me. He smiled and grabbed out his phone, then took a selfie with Dominik on the ground. Me and Austin made eye contact again. Then he walked out without a word, just a grin.

A/n: I'm really excited about this one and I can't wait to see how far it goes! If you have recommendations please feel free to tell me! Thank you!