Preist vs Balor

After I took some ibuprofen me and Austin started looking for Finn again. "I'm a idiot!" Austin said, "he has a match against Damian Priest tonight, we can catch him after the match!" I looked at when he should be out. His match was right after the Street Profits vs the Usos.

I went to the men's locker room. There he was. Finn Balor was there, arguing with Damian. I just stood there, watching them. "I'm glad this is a extreme rules match" Damian said, "I can't wait to break a kendo stick off of your back!" "Bro can you guys shut up?" I said. Me and Finn glared at each other. I went back and changed into my regular clothes, and Finn left the locker room.

Damian walked over to me. He said, "Hey Y/n, remember how Finn constantly sabotaged your matches? How about you help me and sabotage him tonight?" "Of course, I want payback of him, but I don't want him to be even more mad at me" I responded. "I'm pretty sure he already hates you" Damian responded. I didn't want to believe him, but it made sense. "Fine I'll help you, but only tonight." I said. If he didn't hate me already, he would definitely hate me now. He smiled then left. What was I getting myself into?

I told Austin what I was doing. He laughed and said "good luck" before leaving. When Finn's match started I was hiding in the crowd. Eventually I jumped the barricade and attacked Finn. Damian slipped out of the ring and grabbed a kendo stick. Finn caught one of my kicks and knocked me down. That's when Damian went behind him and broke the kendo stick off of his back. I got out of the ring and grabbed a table. I set it up right outside the ring. Damian picked up Finn and threw him outside the ring, right through the table! I picked up Finn, my blood boiling. I threw him back into the ring and Damian pinned him.

1, 2, 3!

Finn was out cold, and Damian won. I couldn't help but to feel bad. I costed Finn the win. But after everything he did to me, he deserved it. Medics came out and took Finn. That's when I realized exactly what I did. I attack Finn Balor. I attacked my best friend...

A/n: Sorry this chapter is kinda short! Be sure to stay safe ily <3