First Night

It was raining really hard outside. Luckily I had my umbrella with me. "Y/n!" I heard a voice yell. I turned around to see Austin. He was in his wrestling gear and was shivering from the cold. I quickly ran towards him and pulled him under the umbrella. "Are you alright?! Why are you in your wrestling gear?" I said, raising my voice. He replied, shivering "I forgot my clothes at my house.." "It's already passed midnight. Just stay at my place." I said.

When we got their I could tell he was freezing. I grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants and tossed it at him. "Wear this." I said. Without a word he found the bathroom, changed, and came back out. We decided to watch a movie. About half way through I realized that Austin was being really quiet. I looked over and saw Austin, sound asleep. My face turned blood red. He was asleep in my bed. I decided to not wake him up, and I slept on the couch.

I woke up before him. Damn he was tired, I thought to myself. I made sure to wash his wrestling attire for him, since he is going to be there Friday. I didn't notice he woke up till I saw him staring at me. I was sitting beside him, playing video games. He sat up and looked at the screen, then out the window. "The rain stopped, I should go home now." Austin said. "It's still cold out, just keep the clothes, I don't want you to freeze!" I said, worried he would get sick from the cold. When he left I sat down. It was extremely cold out and I was worried about him getting sick.

On Friday I had a match against Randy Orton. I hope I win!

A/n: Part 3 will be later today or tomorrow. Have a good day/night!