Training at Theory's

We soon arrived at Austin's house. When we went to his basement there was weights, treadmills, and a full size ring. I was shocked that he wasn't kidding.

"It's only fair that we start with a triple threat, then go to handicap" Austin said. I was just happy to train with Austin. I didn't care about what match we did.

When the match started Finn tried to instantly pull a kick to my chest. I caught his foot and knocked him down. That's when Austin kicked the back of my knee, knocking me down.

After a while we decided to stop. Austin's house was quiet. The only noise was us and sometimes his cat, named Gigi, would meow. Soon Finn and I left to go home. It was sad having to leave but I couldn't live with Austin!

That Monday I left for Raw. I was having a rematch against Dominik Mysterio. He was still pissed at his loss last week. Honestly I understand why. But now none of that is important. What is important is for me to win.

Near the end of the match

I felt like I was going to win. A had Dominik in the perfect spot to land my finisher. But then I saw him. Right outside the ring, the masked man stood there. "Shit" I mumbled under my breath. That's when I felt my legs get swiped out from under me.

1, 2, 3!

Dominik won because I was distracted. The masked man stepped in the ring. He was definitely a cruiserweight. Austin ran down the ramp to save me from the masked man. He quickly gave Austin a nasty throat chop and Austin fell to his knees, coughing. Then he grabbed me and through me out of the ring. He grabbed a steel chair and hit it off of Austin's back, not breaking eye contact with me.

The masked man stepped out of the ring, and hit me with the chair to keep me down. Then he grabbed a kendo stick and went back into the ring. After just one swing it broke off of Austin's back, sending wooden splinters into his back.

The masked man left me and Austin there. I know I could have helped Austin, but in the moment I was laying there, frozen in fear as I saw the blood on Austin's back. I could see the tears of pain in his eyes as he stood up.

I spent a hour taking splinters out of Austin's back. Seeing him cry just hurt me more and more. "Do you have any idea of who that guy is?" Austin said. "I wish I did" I responded. I knew what I had to do.

I went out to the ring. I said, "This mask man has nonstop attacked me and sabotage all of my matches. That is why I challenge you to a match at WrestleMania!"

The masked man was on the ramp. He just nodded and walked away. When I went backstage Austin hugged me. "Do your best at WrestleMania" he said, a slight smile on his face. I wish that moment, that hug, lasted forever..

A/n: I'll probably post chapter 6 tonight or tomorrow :) Stay safe ily!