Mask Mania

The day before WrestleMania Austin came over to my house. "I've been trying to figure out who the mask man is" he said, "But none of them makes sense." "Could you tell me some of them?" I said. Austin said, "Well at first I thought it could possibly be Ricochet but the skin colors were different. Then I was thinking Chad Gable but the body shapes were so different. I can't think of who it could be." I could see the stressed out look on his face.

"Could it have been Johnny Gargano?" I said. Austin snapped back, "Johnny wouldn't hurt me! It wasn't him!" Getting stressed myself I snapped back, "Do you have any other ideas on who it is?!" "JOHNNY DIDN'T DO THIS!" I could hear the pain in Austin's voice.

Austin walked out due to the amount of stress he was under. I didn't stop him. I understood why he walked out. I know Johnny Gargano wouldn't hurt Austin. But I have no other ideas.

That's night Austin sent me a text apologizing for what he did.

I'm sorry y/n

I didn't mean to yell at you

I was just so stressed and really needed a minute alone

I should be the one apologizing

I put you under all of that

So I am sorry

Don't be

Get some rest, you have a big day tomorrow

I love you

I love you too

Wait? Did he just say that he loves me? No, I must be overthinking this. I decided to not overthink it and went to sleep.

Today is the day. I got my stuff and left to go to Austin's house before WrestleMania. When I arrived he was Sitting in the couch and Gigi was rubbing against his leg. He looked up and me and smiled slightly. "Are you ready for tonight?" He said. I nodded and sat beside him and Gigi ran over to get attention from me as well. "I will be in the back" Austin said, "I will be there when you win!" He was so enthusiastic even though he wasn't even wrestling.

That night I left for WrestleMania. Everything that has happened led me to this. I was determined to win. I was determined to find out who he truly was. Of course my match wasn't until the end so I just waited for a while. "Good luck out there" a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw Jimmy Uso smiling. He just won his match and he was pretty beaten up. I just responded with "thanks".

It's time. I walked down the ramp. I was lucky the crowd couldn't see me shaking. I was going to win. Then the masked man came out. He stood acrossed from me.

He took off his mask. I froze. After all of this?! Everything that happened it was him? I could feel my blood boil.

Finn Balor...

A/n: Sorry for the cliffhanger! The next part will be within the next few days. Stay safe ily <3