Fresh Start

My name is Henry Morris. Honestly everyday was just like the same. Rumors spreading around the office about everything about me, which most aren't true. But all the talk around the office isn't about me, apparently theres a new intern that Todd brought in. Hes been going up the ranks so fast, I would be lying if  I said I didn't envy him. Anyways, I just pushed away my thoughts aside and stood up from my chair. Jeez my back hurts. I glanced over to the time on my monitor, it's already break.
I walked over to the break room. As always its full of people talking. 'Its better to just go somewhere else' I thought to myself. I just made myself some coffee first, black coffee, then I walked over to one of the back rooms. The back rooms were always quiet so it was nice to just spend break in.
I was just chilling in the backrooms. It was nice and quiet and also at a very nice warm temperature. Not too hot, not too cold. I hear a door opening and some shuffling. Shit. I slowly turn my head to see some guy I never have seen before in my 8 years of working here. He had brown spiky hair which complimented his emerald green eyes. He was wearing this grey shirt and had a jacket wrapped around his waist. We kinda just starred at eachother until the other guy spoke.
"Uhh.. hi i'm trying to find the software department."
I just starred at him thinking what to say.
"Well uhh I could show you where it is.."
I could see his face light up. It was kinda cute.. I MEAN. Ugh nevermind. I stood up and motion him to follow me.
I walked him over to the software department.
"Uhh well here it is.."
I mumbled but mumbled loud enough for the other guy to hear me. He thank me and for a while he didn't move. He looked like he was thinking..
"Well uh before I go my name is Austin.. Austin Sanders..."
Oh right we haven't introduced ourselves to eachother.
"My name is Henry Morris."
After that we kinda starred at eachother. I guess the awkward silence was getting too much because Austin just speed walked away. Heh. Break was about to end so I just walked to my cubical.
Time skip
My shift was finally done. Well it's not like I did a lot of work. I couldn't get my mind off of that Austin guy. Maybe because he was the first person to actually talk to me but I don't know.. something about him was.. special... I picked up my backpack and headed out of the building. When I got out it was already dark outside. I looked around and saw, you guessed, Austin. I just starred at him for while just admiring his looks. He was looking down at his phone then pick his phone in his pocket then started walking away. I just watched as he got further and further. I push my thoughts aside and stop spacing out. I unlocked my bike from the bike rack, yes I know i'm 29 and still using a bike. Anyways I ride away on my bike to my apartment. When I finally get there I open the door and go in. I plop onto my bed, I keep thinking about Austin. Just the thought of him make me have butterflies in my stomach and make me feel flushed. This might sound cliche but I never felt this type of way before. Not even in my childhood since my childhood was.. rough.
I look up at the ceiling and slowly fall asleep..