Uhh idk

Austin POV:
I woke up in.. a park? It was really quiet.. I tried to remember what happened before I fell asleep..
All I can remember was Henry saying hi to me then sitting next to me.. wait.. Henry?
I slowly and carefully moved my head so I wouldn't wake him up. He looks so peaceful.. I stared at his face and I know that sounds creepy but.. how could I not? I heard some shuffling meaning hes waking up. Shoot! I hastily looked away from his face and pretended I wasn't even looking..
Henry POV:
I opened my eyes and forgot where I was for a second.. my body felt so relaxed like I could stay there for hours...
I tried placing my hand somewhere else and felt it brush aside a foreign object so I flinched away from it of course
To my suprise it was Austin, jeez I forgot he was even there.
His face had a like pink tint to it and he looked flushed. I checked the time and it was getting pretty late.
"Its getting pretty dark out Austin. You should be getting back home"
I muttered reaching a hand out to him. He looked at me for a few seconds looking like he was thinking if he should take my offer, he soon enough took my hand and I helped him up.
For a few seconds the both of us just looked at eachother, no sound just silence.
"Well it was nice talking to you Henry"
Austin breaking the awkward silence
"Well I kinda just walked up to you and yeah.."
I replyed slowly getting quieter when I was finishing up my sentence. We both waved at eachother and Austin walked away, well speed walking.
I just remembered I walked here, why didn't I take my bike damn it! I sigh walking home and looking at the setting sun.
How long was I there? And why did I feel so relaxed and happy?

A/n: I FINALLY GOT THIS OUT
No this story isnt cancelled its just on hold because i hadnt had motivation and stuff so yea this is still going