Day At The Park

Henry's POV
I wake up from my dreamless sleep. I just stare at my blank ceiling. Will today be like every other day? Will it just be another boring work day? Thoughts like those filled my head. I looked away from the ceiling after what felt like years. I remembered that it was the weekends and I had a day off. I went onto my phone and just scrolled twitter. I honestly felt so bored on day offs. Usually people enjoy their day off, people would hang out with their friends or do hobbies they enjoy. I honestly feel like it's a waste of time.
I finally get out of bed. My room is most of the time really dark. I don't mind it most of the time. I walked out of my room, took my backpack and walked out of my apartment. It was really bright out today. Maybe ill go to the park. If theres not too many people.
I walked around and finally got to the park. The park was full of people so I had to walk further out of the park.
When I got to the more quiet part of the park somethinf caught my attention. It was Austin! I wondering if I should go up and talk to him.. well that would sound like I was following him in a way... hmmmmm....... What ever ill do it. I went up to him, his eyes were closed. He looked so peaceful.. I lightly tap his shoulder lightly and in the speed of light he opened his eyes. In shock we both scream.
"AAAAAAAHH"
We kinda just stare at eachother until things start to calm down.
"Oh hey Henry.. What are you doing here?"
He asks me.
"Well I don't really like crowds that much and I like quiet places more.."
I quetly mumbled. I can feel butterflies in my stomach and my face heating up. Why do I feel nervous? We just stood there in awkward silence.
"Hey I can sit next to you.."
I asked him. Austin nodded 'yes' so I placed my bag down and sat next to him. We just sat in silence. It was nice.. I felt like I could stay there forever... When I looked over my shoulder I saw Austin already fell asleep again. Hehe.. Soon enough I found myself falling asleep but then that was disrupted when I felt something on my shoulder. I jolted to check what it was just to see Austin laying his head on my shoulder. Huh I guess hes just that tired.. I felt my face heat up even more and my heart was beating out of my chest. I kept thinking what to do in that moment.. do I wake him up? Or do I let him stay on my shoulder?? These thoughts flooded my head it was getting overwhelming.. it's not like I didn't mind it through, it felt kinda nice.. he just did it unexpectedly that's all... I moved a little bit and also carefully so I wouldn't wake up Austin then I got into a comfortable position. Jeez Henry I guess your dad was right about the things he said. Why am I even thinking about my dad at this moment? This is a moment of comfort and I don't want it to be ruined by old memories. That's all in the past.. I looked around to see if anyone was around. There was barely anyone else. I slowly fell asleep while Austin's head was on my shoulder.....

A/n: Jesus my chapters are short