PROLOGUE- 1

Hello People, I hope all are doing Good.

So this is my first surprise To All of u which I have mentioned before....

Happy Reading..😊

LOCATION..

MUMBAI

We Can See A Boy is Sleeping in a Cozy bed on his stomach looking dam cute and Hot.. And His Phone is ringing the Continuationsly making him groan in Sleep. Then He lazyly roamed his hands on bed to search his phone and Without seeing the caller ID He said..

Boy: The person u r calling is Sleeping right now. Call Him Later or Never.. now bye..

Saying This he Cutted the Call. And again slept. But Again his Phone rang and he Cutted the call and again the phone rang and This time he lifted the call still Sleeping on the bed closing his eyes and said..

Boy: The person u r calling is Getting Angry now.. Cut the call right now if u Don't want Him To Curse u right away on ur face..

And before he could say anything or cut the call Other side the voice Came.. and we can hear it clearly that it's a girl Voice..

Girl: MANIK MALHOTRA Dare u cut the call... (The girl shouted in irritation)

Boy: yaar NANDU.. y are u shouting in the early morning.. jus let me sleep na..

So ya the boy is MANIK MALHOTRA and the girl is NANDINI MURTHY..

Nandini: early morning!? U call This as early morning Manik!? Seriously!? U Know what is the time now!?

Manik: Nandu u also have clock in ur house na u can see the time there.. now Shutup and let me Sleep..

Nandini: Manik jus get-up.. lazy head..

Manik: yaar what a bad girlfriend u r.. here I am tried of late night shoots And u are Scholding me of not getting up!?

Nandini: Oh really!? now the time is 2:30 almost late afternoon and u are Complaining me of me disturbing u!?..

But there is no response from other side as he was sleeping..😂

And this made her anger And she again shouted..

Nandini : Manikkk.. jus move ur lazy ass out of the bed right Now.. And Come to XYZ Cafe in 10mins.. Bye..

And without giving him the chance to speak she cutted the call..

And here he Lazy woke up making a grumpy face..

So Do u All Liked the prologue-1!?

Let me know in the comments..

To be continued....