Episode 2

Hello people I Hope all are doing good...

Happy Reading ☺️

So The boy who came on His bike was Non other Than Manik Malhotra..and the other boy sitting back on his bike was cabir murthy brother of Nandini Murthy..

And the other 3membere who came behind in the car was Abhimanyu Dhruv and aryaman

Seeing a boy crying Aryaman Said.

Aryaman: Manik seeing him I can say that He messed with ur Girlfriend..and now paying for it..!!

To which he Glared at Him and Turing towards Cabir he Said

Manik: Cabir where is ur sister!?

Cabir: She came clg before me only.. So Maybe she went to canteen..but manik pls scold her more..

Manik: Hmm.. today no one will save ur sister from me..

Saying this he Also left followed by others..

While walking Manik mesg Someone on his phone. And said.

Manik: Guys u all go to canteen.. I'll be back in 10..

Other's nodded and left to canteen..

Here Nandini and others are in canteen and talking jus then Nandini Phone beeped with a Mesg..

She opened the Phone and a smile came on her face seeing the name.

Love❤️

Meet me at our secret place Now.!!

Then seeing the Mesg she looked at others and said.

Nandini: guys u be here I'll be there in 10.

Saying this she Left.

She went To a old story room and locked the door and Said.

Nandini: Manik where r u!?

Jus then she was Pulled by someone and seeing the person she smiled and Said..

Nandini: Manik..

Manik: hmm..Tho jaan y is a boy crying there!?
(He said keeping her hair strands back to her ears and pulling her close)

Nandini got shocked listening this and said with choking voice

Nandini: wo mujhe kaise pata hoga Mani!? That's not my job to see who is crying and who are laughing in the clg right?..I don't even know who was crying on the front gate..

And then Her answer made him strimk at her and then he said.

Manik: exactly jaan.. I cot u..

He said smirking at her. And she looked at him in confusion before asking..

Nandini: huh!? Mani What!?

She Said being irritated as she is smirking at her more.

Manik: achha.. wo sab chodo.. tell me how do u get to know that the boy I was talking about is crying in the FRONT GATE only!? I haven't mentioned that where he cried na!? Then how!?

Nandini: wo..wo..

Before she complete Manik Pulled her more closer and blowed his hot breath near her before saying..

Manik: Don't u dare to lie me.. if u do so then u Know me..

He said in a dangerous tone which made her scared and said

Nandini: wo.. when we (fab 5) are walking to the canteen side he dashed me and his cold coffee was on my shoes.. so I jus made him clean it with a tissue..

Manik: R u sure Nandini Murthy that u jus made him clean ur shoes or u have made him something else too that he is crying soo much..

Nandini: Haan Manik.. I jus made him clean my shoes with a tissue that's it.

She said making an innocent face. And He seeing his jaan making an innocent face believed her and then Said.

Manik: pakka!?

Nandini: ha.. ha..(she a
Said not meeting up his eyes)

Manik: but jaan it's not correct thing na!? See how Much he cried!? And besides that u Know na I don't like this ragging and all then y do u do!?

Nandini: sorry mani. Abb wo sab chodo na.. u Know we will talk about other important Things!?

Manik: Achha!? What others imp thing's u wanna talk baby!?

Nandini: u know my dad gifted me new shoes yesterday. See they are soo Nice na!?

She Said showing him her showing with utmost Exictment and he smiled at her childish behaviour which is exclusively for Him and then Said cupping her face in his palm.

Manik: It's Looking pretty jus like u jaan..(he said and kissed her forehead)

And she peaked his cheek and said

Nandini: I love Choo mouchh mani..

She said as she hugged him.

Manik: I love u too my jaan

And he Said Hugging her back.

Then breaking the Hug they both moved closer to eachother and soon their noses touched eachother and their lips were inches apart but jus then there was a knock on the door making Both irritated.

And nandini shouted in irritation.

Nandini: Fuckk. Who the heck is now!?

Manik: Jaan language..

As he Said strienly glaring at her she composed herself and said.

Nandini: achha Sorry na.. phir se don't be Gussa..

She Said and he moved his head in Disbelief. And Said.

Manik: I think we should go outside jaan. U have a class now na.. and I have a rehearsal so bye.

He said as he was about to open the door but nandini held his hand and pulled him to the wall sandwiching him between her and wall.

And then said in Husky voice.

Nandini: y so hurry mani..

Manik: (he was Also closing his and then Said) jaan we have to go. It's getting late.

Nandini: no mani. U first give me my GST then only I will leave u.

She said as he pressed his lips with her's and both were sucking Eachother lips. And then after a passionate kiss both joined Their head's together. And were breathing heavily..

And then Composing herself Nandini again Moved ahead for another kiss round but Manik stopped her making her frown and he said.

Manik: jaan u asked for GST And I have given u That. So...

He said leaning close to her as she also moved close to him closing her and Said.

Nandini: So!?

And suddenly he pushed her slightly and Said.

Manik: So now my task is over and I have to go for my rehearsals.. bye jaan love u.

As he said he moved out hurriedly as he know if he stay there then Nandini will go for a third round of GST.

Ok ok so u all thinking what is GST!? Well They call Kiss as GST.
Y!? U can ask Manan in the Comming chapters. It's personal between couples na so I can't say u what is GST.😉

*Few words for Nandini

*Few words for Manik.

*And what do u think the GST Is!?

To be continued....

Thanks for reading 😊