EPISODE-1

Hello people I Hope all are doing good..

Before reading the story I want to clear u all something..!!

*so the first thing I wanna say is this is My story.. And whatever happens in this story is totally my imagination..!!

*And Also Don't take out logics in the story yaar plzz.. Becz We read or write a story which will be our own imagination means which in real life may or not happen..!!

*And PLZZ Like Comment becz that's what I expect from u all..!!

*And this also have some MATURE CONTENT.. So if anyone fell uncomfortable to read can skip. I will give a warning mentioning it to be a mature content and u can skip that part if u r not comfortable..!!

*AND No bad comments are allowed.. If I see anyone Bashing on me or the story in comments I will block them for sure..

*AND Last I love u all.. and I make sure to make this story as enjoyable as u read.

*And ideas for next episode is allowed.. if u want anything to be added in Comming episode when u read a episode then u can share ur thoughts freely in  comments and I will make sure to add the Best one mentioning them and will also give the credits to Them..!!

*AND Best thoughts in comments will be appreciated.

HAPPY READING 😊

LOCATION PUNE.

LOYOLA ACCADEMY...

We can see FRESHERS Are Comming inside the clg and talking normally..

Let's see what they are talking. I am too curious too lestin what they are speaking..😉 are my readers curious too!? Chalo phir dekhte hai ki kya baate horahe hai..

Girl 1: yaar u Know this is my dream clg.. I was soo much exited to join this clg..

Girl 2: yaa yaar ... But Have u lestined the rumours  about our seniors!?

Girl 3: yaar seniors sey yaad aya.. u Know the gang Fab 5!? They are Very famous in Clg.. I soo wanna meet them..!!

Girl 2: Hey don't be soo much Exicted already..!! u don't Know about them. No one dare to mess with them.

Girls 3: Really!?

Before anyone could say anything We can see a Black lavishing car coming at  high speed and loud music coming out of it .

Suddenly the car stops at the main gate

A girl comes followed by 4more girls . The girl is wearing black denim jacket, she removes her sunglasses and throws the car key to the watch man

and says:

Park it

One of the 3 girls Said : Wow Nanz nice shoes.

So Yes the girl is our Nandini Murthy..

And the other 3 girls are Navya , Mukti  Aliya and Soha.

Nandini: yess bitch dad gifted me this..

Aliya : well Nanz we can say that your dad has a good taste..

Nandini: huh , offcourse afterall he is my dad ( winks )

Mukthi: Nanz what u did with Abhishek , I think he left the college.

Nandini: Nothing just showed him his right place , afterall he messed with fab5..

Suddenly Nandini collided with one of the fresher and the juice that stranger was holding fell down at her shoes

Navya: ab ye Hogya aiyapaaa !

And the girls who were talking before saw this and the girl 3 Said.

Girl 3: Fuckkk.. He Bumped with the wrong person.. now she won't leave him that easily..

Girl 2: what!? Are they Fab 5 that u are telling me before!?

Girl 1: yes..and she is Nandini Murthy..

Here Nandini Glared at the person and knowing Nandini won't leave him that easily and save him from her Soha shouted.

Soha: Bleady looser can't u see!?

Nandini: Arey arey Soha realx yaar.. Let Me teach Him a lesson in my way.  So that he can see his surroundings before colliding with Girls.. kyu Aloo!?(aliya)

Aliya: Absolutely Nanz..

Navya: Nandu usey chod dey yaar (leave him)

And without paying any heid to Navya.. Nandini Said.

Nandini: Hey u what's u dirty Name!?

She said to the person who colleded with her.

Person: Sha.. shahid.. (the boy Said with sheaky voice)

Nandini: Okay shaja Now Remove my shoes..

All the members laughed listening the name shaja..

Shahid: No I am Shahid not shaja..

Mukthi: hey u.. first do what we say..

Alia: ya.. Don't correct us.. u shaja boy..

He was looking at them with teary eyes Maybe he is scared of them. Nandini being pissed of Said.

Nandini: Hey kitten I don't have Fucking whole day for u jus remove My shoes.

She ordered and he Being a sacred kitten bend down on his keens and took her shoes out then looked at her and then Aliya said.

Aliya: Now lick the coffee from her shoes..

Shahid: pls.. I am Sorry.. don't make me do this.. I can't..

Mukti: U Have no other option left shaja boy so jus do as we say and ya clean the shoes neatly..

He with a bad face licked the shoes and then taking his handkey he cleaned the shoe and Then Saw Nandini again she then Said..

Nandini: Hmm.. Good boy Now Make me wear my shoes without using ur hands..

And then he was Shocked with this sentence. And then said.

Shahid: But..How..!?

Nandini: Using ur fucking brains.. now do it fast I had to go..

And then Soha siad.

Soha: Nandu ye kya bakwas hai yaar.  Galti hogyi uske he even cleaned ur shoes abb tho chodey yaar usey..

Navya: haa Nandu chodey yaar usey..dekho usko bichara kithna roraha hai..

Mukthi was taking the video of him and whole clg was seeing him with pitty eyes and some are laughing with fab5.

Jus then a boy entered Inside the clg with His Bike and other boy sitting on back seat followed by a car and 3people comming out. The boy parked his bike and wearing his goggles He started walking followed by all four.

Jus then Mukthi saw Them comming and whispered in Nandini ear Slowly..

Mukthi: Nanz Manik Has come. Leave Him.

Nandini: OHh shit he came.. Guys let's Go..

Saying this she left followed By All four..

To Be Continued...

*How was the chapter!?

*Will Manik get to know about Nandini ragging!?

Thanks for reading 😊