CHAPTER - 8

Hello People I m back! 
Hw r u All? Waiting for chapter 8? Well But I don't think so u all are waiting for it.. As I m not getting proper response.. So thought to complete this story as a short one.. With some 10-20 episodes..!.

Happy Reading...

Next Day..

Manik was in His flat only he he have taken a break from clg for his preparation holidays.. He is studying for Business administration As His Father was always interested in Business. But Due to some reason He never got a chance to study and evolve in it. So now He wants manik to fulfill His Father Dream by studying And evolving in Business.. But Manik was never interested in it as he wanna become An actor .. But then he can't even object his father being a obedient kid since childhood.. Sometimes he himself don't like to be obedient As he really wanna should and object his father whenever He Force Manik to do something he is not ready to do so.. But alas at the end of the day who will have that much courage to go against our parents.. However they are our well wishes first.. And they always want best from us.. But they can't choose our career options.. But who will say them?

This is the same with Our Manik as well..

Nandini was in clg Ragging the new joines....

Nan: Hey Tall boy come Here..

Nandini called a boy who approached her.. But she Didn't find him scared for her instead she found him looking confident.. So she smirked and looks at mukti who just nod her hed and left while smirking.. While Aliya Navya and soha stood there enjoying the Next coming scene..

Boy: Hey.. Y Did u call me?

Nan: wait a min Boy will gotta know..

Boy: know what?

She slapped Him for once and He looks at her shock..

Nan: Got ur Answer?

She said as before he could say mukti came and tried his both Hands together.. While Nandini looks at soha who came on front with a small glass which Have some things looks like liquid..

Soha: come baby let me feed u this delicious drink..

By now the boy was horrified and confused at the same time that y on earth these girls are doing this to him? What he did to them? He hardly knows them.. But still Dared to speak..

Boy: Listen Leave me.. Why are u Doing this to me!?

Nan: Becz We Are Fab5 and we don't like if someone Don't get Scared for us.. It's okay u r new here u don't know.. If u experience what we can do next time fear comes automatically.. No?

She said while Soha Made Him Drink forcefully A drink he immediately vomited.. Coughing badly..

While Aliya and Navya take Him with them to a room.. Locking him there..

Now Fab 5 was sitting in the canteen.. .

Navya: Nanduu bichare ko chodo yaar.. U know right what will happen if Manik gotta know about this?

Nan: Jus shut the fuck up navya.. First thing Who is going to say him now? And second thing I m not gonna Leave this guy until I fell that He is scared of fab 5.. Did u see How was He looking? I m not at all getting good vibes from him.. Like But not anymore.. Fab5 can set him

Aliya: Exactly.. Even I won't let u leave him drlng.. But my only concern is what if those snakes bite him? What if he die?

Aliya asked while Nandini cared less and was busy in her mobile..

Yes.. So The room they have locked That Boy was a storeroom In which They got a snake In and locked Him in the room Alone..

Nan: Guys let's not talk about the guy.. Let's leave the clg first.. I need to go for shopping as well..