EPISODE - 7

Hello peps.. I know I m late but what to do I was waiting for ur good response from ur end but as I could see no one was interested in this story.. So I thought to collaborate with Webnovel and write my this story over there.. As I got a chance of it..

Enjoy Reading..

Manik and nandini Were covered with black duvet after having a wild makeout nandini was tracing her fingers on his tatoo on his back while manik was holding her by her waist sleeping on his stomach closing his eyes hidding himself in her hairs..

Suddenly Nandini jerked up voicing out loud..

Nan: Fuck! Shit! Shit! Shit!

Man: Tch Nandini.. Stop shouting..

Nan: Manik I made dinner for u and here I forgot to serve u.. Damm... It is all ur mistake..

She scolding him glaring at him while he sat back and said..

Man: what? My mistake? What's my mistake? Care to explain Miss Murthy?

Nan: yes Mr. Malhotra.. U turned me On.. And fucked me so Hard that I'll be unable to walk till a week.. And here I arranged so much for u.. No say it's whose mistake?

She complained while he chulked at her blunt and straightforward words..

Man: Nandini Don't speak like a shameless Brat..

He said hitting her head slightly while she giggled..

Nan: Yes.. I m ur Brat.. And u r mine..

She said moving towards him.. While he peaked her lips and layed back.. And she pouted at him.. Then said..

Nan: Manik.. U rest here for some time I'll heat the food and come.. Okay?

Man: Umm.. Wait let me help u..

Nan: No Manik.. I don't need ur help becz  I want to surprise u with my dishes..

He sighed getting up and wearing his boxer shorts while he made her wear his shirt and take her down in bridal style..

They made their way to kitchen and he put her down.. And said..

Man: u heat the food meanwhile I'll jus take a shower and come..

He was about to walk out but her voice stopped him..

Nan: Manik will u mind if I accompany u to take shower?

While his eyes widen in shock but soon composed himself and rolled his eyes before saying..

Man: Such a impudent Bold women u r!

Nan: haha.. Exclusively for u My Daddy...

Man: Nandini Stop calling me with  names u sassy girl..

He said as he left with irritating face while from inside he was giggling with her sassy attitude.. While she laughed out loud..

_______________________________________

After 1 Hour both had their dinner and slept in eachother arms forgetting about the world.. Becz for them they both are eachother's world..

_______________________________________

At Space College..

Today was Manik shoot day for his project.. He was nervous .. He don't know whether he will be able to perform well or not.. And To his bad soha was also not yet reached the college when his frnds tried calling her she was jus asking for 5mins as she was getting ready..

Manik was pacing here and there while cabir observe all his moves and walked behind him when copying him.. And it's been 20mins still manik is roaming while cabir has had enough so he said..