Seasons change

Sovas POV

I was currently in my room. Writing everything in my mind down. I still don't understand why this hobby became such a statement of my night entertainment. I digress, Ling suggested this activity to me. Since she told me I should focus on healing in different forms as well. I still don't understand what she meant by that... I feel perfectly fine! She wasn't clear about her statement, what I heard was her mocking my way of self-expression. Which was non-existent. God, why am I overthinking this so much? I can't even express this situation with words...

" Oh! Sorry, I did not hear you come in.. why don't you ever knock " I say to a soul with which I can't create a clear bond. As the last word left my lips, I quickly closed the book and shoved it into a bookshelf. I did not intend to look back at him. He was simply creating another shadow behind me.

" Your candle is burning out..." He said sarcastically. He did not say what I thought he would.. how strange. He came closer to me. Our shadows now turned into one as they blended. So dark that you couldn't see which shadow was stronger. He leaned over to me and blew out the candle. Leaving us in total darkness. I do not trust him.

" You're not making this better.." I said with a sigh. I've been growing exhausted with his character. His hand ever so slightly glided over my shoulder. Sending the coldest shivers down my back.

" I know you like this Sova.." He whispered into my ear. His hot breath hit my skin. I gulped and fidgeted around with an ink pen I was using just seconds ago.

He swiftly placed another candle on the table and lit it up. The glow returned to the room once more. He stepped back and straightened his back.

" Meet me downstairs for dinner, " he said as he slowly walked out of the room. Closing the door as he left.

I sighed right after the door closed. The sounds synchronizing into one. This man knew how to pull my strings. He wasnt manipulative, or any of that sort. He was simply dreamy, his gaze being both colder than a tundra and hotter than the desert plains. His touch feels like a breeze from the oasis. Eyes glowing like the lost city of Atlantic. I cringed at myself and then got up from my chair. I glanced out of the window for a split second. The weather has been nice lately. I found myself liking the hotter weather as the months passed. I opened the window to let some fresh air in, taking a deep breath along with the action.

" Wait dinner? Is he cooking for us?" Sova mumbled under his breath. It wasn't something new necessarily, it was just odd for his character. Deep inside he felt his heart tingle and rumble with excitement.

I could hear the clock on the wall ticking ".. tick..tock.." I mumble for myself. I counted the seconds like my life depends on it. Would it be emberassing to come straight down? Or should I wait a little longer? Those questions lingered like strong liquor on once tongue. " Боже, почему я не могу просто делать все по-своему. ничего не получится не так.. ха! " (God, why can't I just do things my way. nothing will go wrong.. ha!) My mother tongue slipped out of my mouth. It was obvious, I'm flustered. Never in my life I thought this would be the worst problem I would have ever encountered.. having a crush on a guy. I'm far from my teen years.. I thought I would act different. But, sadly that wasn't the case.

NOTE
( since there isn't a current oficial name for him. I'll choose it based around the voice line in the game itself. All we know is that it starts with "Ja". Jayce will do for now lmao)

Slight time skip

Omen's POV:

It seemed like hours passed since I was in his room. My heart raced like never before that time, I said to myself that I would finally do something about my feelings, I'm tired of all the 'we need time to grow' bullshit. These feelings lingered in me ever since that night. We stayed up the whole night, looking at each other in his bed. We exchanged corny jokes and such.. sometimes looking at each other for few seconds without a single word. It hurts to think what would happen if he wouldn't feel the same at all.