Ch 3. Welcome to the Galar Region

~Crown Tundra~

~Crown Tundra~

*Crown Tundra Station*

Isaiah waited at the station for an extra 45 minutes after the call ended. It gave him time to reflect on the conversation he had with his father. It dawned on him realizing if he went back to Unova, it meant putting the entire region in danger. Isaiah thought about his Pokémon, especially Dragonite and Gallade. One is in critical condition, while the other is lost without a trace.

"I-Is everything alright? You've been awfully silent," Peonia asked

"Y-Yeah everything's fine," he forced a smile. Isaiah knew he couldn't tell them the truth. They're just strangers after all. The fewer people know about why he's in Galar, the safer they will be.

"That's great news my boy! I'm sure you're itching to go back home to your Pokémon," Peony said with a fist pump.

Isaiah's throat frogged up at Peony's words, cutting him with a perfect incision. He fake coughed before he spoke, "actually uh, I will stay awhile."

"Really?!" Peonia cheered up instantly. "I-I mean what made you change your mind all of a sudden?" Peony looked at his daughter in confusion.

Isaiah scratched his head, "just going with the flow I guess," he chuckled nervously.

'Where the heck is this dude,' Isaiah thought.

"Allow me, the chief of exciting expeditions and adven-tours, to recruit you to my team," Peony piped up.

"Ooo, we can go on lots of Dynamax Adventures together!" Peonia shouted with glee.

"Oh, I won't be here but I'll still be in Galar for the time being," Isaiah replied. "Someone is on the way to meet me here, but he's taking forever."

Peony dropped his head, "I was hoping you'd join me on expeditions," he said with Krookodile tears in his eyes. Peonia also showed a true sign of disappointment that Isaiah picked up on.

A tall man with an athletic frame strolled through the door, wearing sporting attire. He wore white shorts that stopped at his knees and white compression pants underneath with a gold and black design going down the side. His lengthy purple hair nearly reached the middle of his back as a black and gold hat sat on the back of his head. His muscles flexed in his tight black T-shirt. There were white pinstripes on the shirt, with a red shield behind a blue sword in the center. He had on white hi-top athletic shoes that shared the same black and gold design as his pants. His goatee was neatly trimmed but it was uniquely styled. There was a red cape with a pattern or burgundy diamond shape on the inside. The golden puffy trim outlined the cape that rested upon his shoulders.