Descriptions

The Thirteen

Founder: Deathbringer : A 13 year old Nightwing with black scales and dark Navy Blue eyes. Royal bodyguard of Queen Glory.

Advisors: Princess Cobra of the Sandwings : A 12 year old Sandwing with white gold scales, muscular build and piercing black eyes. { Daughter of Princess Blaze of the Sandwings }

Seafoam : A 12 1/2 year old Seawing Rainwing hybrid with pure white scales, splashes of dim color changing scales on his wings and frill, hot pink eyes, animus dragon, said to be handsome by many.

Thirteen Leader: Prince Obsidian of the Sandwings : A 11 year old Sandwing with flaxen yellow scales and black diamond patterns, obsidian black eyes. { Son of Princess Blister of the Sandwings }

Thirteen Assassins: Moonblaze : A 13 year old Nighwing Icewing hybrid with deep silver and black scales, frost blue eyes. Descended from Darkstalker and has inherited his bone earring. Turns pale blue and white in the Ice Kingdom. Related to Allsight, Shadowfinder, and Sharpclaws.

Allsight : A 13 year old Nightwing Icewing hybrid, dark black scales, two main horns fade to white at the ends, frost blue eyes. Descended from Clearsight and has her ability to see multiple future paths, turns light indigo and white in the Ice Kingdom. Related to Moonblaze, Shadowfinder, and Sharpclaws.

Shadowfinder : A 11 year old Nightwing Icewing hybrid, pale grey and black scales, frost blue eyes. Descendant of Darkstalker, turns pale pink in the Ice Kingdom. Related to Moonblaze, Allsight, and Sharpclaws.

Sharpclaws : A 10 1/2 year old Nightwing Icewing hybrid, deep black scales with two horns that fade to white, frost blue eyes, silver wings. Descended from Clearsight, Related to Moonblaze, Allsight, and Shadowfinder.

Quickstrike : A 11 year old Nightwing with Pitch Black scales and ultraviolet hints, Indigo feline shaped eyes. The fastest runner out of all the Thirteen, can keep up with flying dragons, Lithe and muscular body shape.

Scythetail : A 12 year old Nightwing with a wide but muscular body shape, a crooked tail that almost resembles a Scythe, Deep Black Scales, Shamrock Green eyes.

Abyssdrifter : A 14 year old Nightwing with explosions of Galaxy purple and Royal Blue on the underside of her wings, Indigo eyes.

Bonereader : A 13 year old Nightwing, Born Blind but is able to see when attacked because of an animus spell, Dark Black with milky blue eyes, has the ability to track by touching the corpse's or bones of the dead.

Bloodmoon : A 12 year old Nightwing with black scales, two circular crimson markings on the underside of her wings, was born under a bloodmoon giving her mindreading ability's.

Daybreaker : A 11 year old Nightwing Skywing hybrid, Deep black scales with metallic orange lines on her face and hints on the underside of her wings, Bright Orange eyes. Related to Tarturuswraith.

Swiftflight : A 12 year old Nightwing with Light Black scales and deep grey hints, Royal Blue eyes. Faster than a fully grown Skywing while flying.

Tarturuswraith : A 11 year old Nightwing Skywing hybrid, splatters of crimson and magma red replace the silver scales on the underside of his wings, Deep crimson eyes. Related to Daybreaker.

Queens of Pyrrhia

Mudwing Queen : Queen Moorhen

Sandwing Queen : Queen Thorn

Skywing Queen : Queen Ruby

Seawing Queen : Queen Coral

Rainwing Queen : Queen Glory

Icewing Queen : Queen Snowfall

Nightwing Queen : Queen Glory