Chapter Two

"What in the world took you so long?!" Allsight said in her normal sassy and annoyed tone.

"You were expecting me?" Cobra said in a monotone voice with hint of confusion.

"Of course!, I can see every future stupid." Allsight continued. " And basically every one had you, flying over her to see me." Allsight sneered in a mockingly romantic voice.

Cobra rolled her eyes, Allsight sure was much different from her brother Sharpclaws and her cousins Moonblaze and Shadowfinder.

Allsight turned on her heel stalking back towards the two massive palace doors with a grace that could only be described as carelessly feline. Allsight turned her head back with a questioning gaze. "You didn't seriously come all the way here to stare at me did you, COME ON!" Allsight said.

"I'm coming relax." Cobra swished her tail regally and stalked into the palace after Allsight.

****

Cobra had never been in Allsights room before it wasn't nearly as big as her own of course but it was still huge. Her bedsheets were a deep shade of indigo, the bed itself seemed to be made of oak wood carved to perfection. A desk was against the far wall, scrolls were strewn across it and a journal. There was a closet and a balcony with a view of the courtyard, the main palace, and the shops.

"Well?" Cobra said urgently.

Allsight stated sassily. "I'm not sure how a Sandwing had a vision, you must have been the first."

" So it was a vision!" Cobras thoughts raced, was everything in the vision a guarantee?

" And no it's not for certain if that's what you were thinking, but the vision you had is the most common future I've came across." Allsight said.

Allsight walked forwards twining her tail with Cobras in a comforting gesture.

"Are there any where everyone survives?" Cobra asked while looking down at her talons.

Cobra saw a flicker of uncertainty in Allsights eyes for a second before it vanished. Allsight looked away. "I'm not entirely sure, but..." She stopped.

"Therewasaprophecythatwentalongwiththevision." Allsight said quickly.

"A PROPHECY!?" Cobra roared in shock. "What did it say?"

"With a crimson glow - dragons cease to show, betrayed by nights talon, dragons chosen by fate end up in it's wake, unless an offering is made." Allsight said in a creepy seer-like voice.

Cobra couldn't make much since of the prophecy, bits and pieces she could sort of understand but what about the offering, its not like we can just give them things and they would stop the coming war... Right?

"Should we tell the others?, it could be a lot for their not prophecy brains to comprehend." Allsight said with a slight smile obviously trying to make her feel better.

She sighed Allsight was right about one thing it was a lot to comprehend, it might even be harder for them when she told them about their own fate. It's NOT fate Allsight said so...Cobra thought. But she was uncertain or hiding something. Cobras thoughts retorted sharply. They have a right to know about their own deaths.

"Cobra, I think they should know." Allsight said with a sigh.

"Yes, yes they should." Cobra decided, she turned around and opened the door.