[3]

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Mix shouted when he saw his roommate at the door. "TO STUDY YOU DUMBASS" Mix couldn't believe his eyes . The guy at the door , his roommate is his enemy. Earth Pirapat.

Earth couldn't believe his eyes too. They really bid a forever goodbye on the last of school. This kid Infront of him is his enemy , his rival . Mix Sahaphap.

After the shouting session Mix finally come in. Their eyes never leaves eachother. The tense stare between them. "Are you following me?" Earth asked almost earned a punch from Mix "You crazy?"

"I almost became crazy the second i saw you here" he replied. "Awh , im sorry for almost making you crazy" Mix said with a intimidating tone . The way he said already make Earth boiled.

" I got a frog instead of bugs as my roommate" .

Mix doesn't have any friends here , so he is alone at the cafe right now. Meanwhile Earth , his bestfriends is here.

" goodluck buddy" bright say as he pat his bestfriend shoulder "you know what? i might think this is destiny" he said again. "destiny my ass" earth replied staring at the boy infront of him , Mix.
"you might fall in love with him , believe me."

" stop with your bullshit and buy me a food"

" yes boss"

---

it's already midnight. The two man is now preparing to sleep. "should i say goodnight to you or not?" looking at mix with his curious eyes
"no don't" mix replied "why?"

" your goodnight will haunt me in my sleep , and i don't want to hear your voice even in my sleep." mix replied as he cover himself in blanket

"goodnight" Earth said

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER. WHY BOTHER ASKING ME IF YOU GOING TO DO IT EVEN I SAID NO?"

"shut up and sleep , i promise that i will not appear in your dreams" Earth said and they fall asleep . Their first night together is a mess .

--------

OUH HAI MOZZIES .

It's me again. Look me in the eyes bestie . trust me . Okay stop looking. It's hard . for me. i really don't know if the other chapters gonna turn out great. you guys opinions really means a lot

you guys make me feel special ! bye !  [ read the feel special part with jihyo tone ( feel special twice) ]