[12] - what if?

The morning breeze and the sound of birds chirping fill up the whole room making the two half naked man that is cuddling right now fast asleep.

Their activity last night really made they feel tired. Especially Mix. Earth thrust is full of stamina.

The calm environment were interrupted when Mix alarm rang making the man wake up. He reached for his cell phone and turned off the alarm.

"ughh...Earth wake up" Mix groan and shakes earth body. Mix eyes suddenly stuck at earth eyes
'how can someone looks handsome even he is sleeping' Mix thought

Meanwhile Mix eyes still on Earth eyes. Earth wriggle and pull mix into a tight hug. "why so early?" earth asked and his right hand reach for his phone "it's just 9 p.m. Let's sleep more eh?" earth smile , closing his eyes and tighten the hug

"spoil brat" mix mumbled

Earth , Mix and Bright is now at the cafe near their college. "Bright , who are you texting? Your notification is so annoying" Earth asked and roll his eyes

"My Boyfriend" Bright said and giggled

"What?" Mix and Earth shouted

"Who?When?How?Why?Where?" Mix asked excitedly

"Calm down. Yesterday. At the game store , and it is because i like him and i love him"

"Wait. Yesterday? Game store?" Mix said and Bright nod

"That's mean , your boyfriend is Win!" Mix shout. He cannot believe that Bright the playboy dating his the one and only his bestfriend Win Metawin.

"You rotten cheese , better not to hurt him" Mix said glaring at Bright. Earth also join glaring at him.

"Yeah , yeah sure" Bright reply with a okay sign.
Earth and Mix nod. They continue eating their breakfast and walk to their class.

After a long day at college , Mix and Earth go back to their room together. They eat dinner together , wash dishes together. They acted like a couple that live together , but in reality they're just friend. Or more specific 'sex friend'

Mix is laying on his stomach at Earth bed ,meanwhile Earth rested his head on the headboard.

"Earth" Mix called

"Huh?" Earth replied smiling

"What if i says that i like you?" Mix asked. Earth laugh and reply "I will accept and kiss you till you out of breath"

"i am serious right now Earth." 

"I am also being serious right now , I will literally kiss you until you run out of breath and not let you go all day. we might take a day off from uni tomorrow because i might do something bad with you" Earth said smirking , smiling and staring at Mix

"then ,  i like you Earth Pirapat" Mix said gaining a confused face from Earth 'did i hear it right?' That is the expression of Earth face right now.

"Yeah , you heard it right. I like you..."

After mix said his second confession , he immediately kiss mix lips. 

"I like you too" Earth said to mix. They smile to eachother. Earth like him too. They like eachother.

" i like you...since high school" mix said 

;;;

anygays, hi guys !! ohhh I haven't updated this story in a long time , btw ill update again in a month. btw their love story too fast? maybe i'll put some angst.