[6] - curious

[ hi !! im sorry if the way i describe it sucks , i'm still learning. ignore the errors! ]

------

"you're funny"

"haha. you think that's funny? yeah , that must be really funny. Funny me asking that question." earth said. His face is full of sadness. Earth doesn't know why he's sad.

"why are you looking at me like that?" mix asked and chuckled

" i'm wondering how your lips taste like"

" if you're curious , come here and taste it" mix said pointing at his lips. He shook his head and laughed.

They stare at each other eyes , but the way earth stare at mix is different . That eyes mix knows earth really mean it when he said that he wanted to taste mix lips . Without any doubt , Mix crawl to earth lap and start kissing him .

Earth shocked beacause he never ever thought that the one that will kiss first is Mix. Second later Earth responed to the kiss hungrily as he lay mix on the bed . The kiss still going strong between them . After a few minutes they finally broke the kiss .

" should we do it?" earth asked mix staring at his beautiful eyes . He never knew that mix eyes is so beautiful.

Afraid that mix will reject . Instead of being reject mix nod and start kissing again. Earth start kissing mix nose to his jaw and further to his stomach reveal the soft skin .

" you sure?" Earth asked again but Mix is gettin impatient and shouted "just do it!" earth knows they can't stop once they go for it

the room is now filled with the sound of skin slapping. the sound of kissing . Mix can't control his moan , so earth put his hand on mix mouth to shut him .

Its not like earth doesn't want to hear mix beautiful sound but they're still in dorm afraid that people next door will hear them .

when they both feel the climax , their moan is now in sync . They cum at the same time . But that doesn't make earth to stop , after a few minutes earth went for the second round without any warn .

After the second round they both fell asleep on top of eachother.

The next morning...

Mix woke up with the sound of his alarm. It's 8:30 a.m in the morning "my head" Mix groan. His head is spining. The impact of last night drinking

His body feel warm. Super warm. Then , he turned and sees Earth on his bed. He is naked. Seeing earth naked , mix realized that he is naked too.

Last night activity hit Mix head. His face burning. Blushing. Embrassed. He get up slowly , running to the bathroom leaving earth on his bed still sleeping.

After Mix finished showering he saw Earth still sleeping. Mix is now getting ready to go to his class.

Before he go , he prepare some food for earth. He left a note ‘eat your breakfast , i will come back late today. I have some assignment to do. Don't wait for me and eat your lunch later'

Even something happened last night , Mix thinks that thing is nothing than just a mistake. He is drunk. Earth too.

----

urm hi:)

im still learning. sorry if the way i desc it bad.
Share you thought for this chapter ! i will take that as my courage

-- yk i might hide this chap if i want to'-((