[10] - double date

" aww bright!!" Win shout

" Win? Is that you?! oh my god" Bright said and he walk towards Win.

" Alone?" Win asked

" i don't know if you're blind or something , but can't you see Earth there? Even Mix already start his staring contest with him" Bright said and then laughed.

Earth smile when he saw mix. Mix frowned when he saw earth.
" can you leave me alone for a day?" Mix asked

" i really don't know that you and Win would be here..."

" Okay lovebirds stop...can you guys accept the fact that you're destiny to be together" Win said. He look at Bright and high five him.

" Bullshit."

" crap."

-

It's like a double date , but Bright and Win noticed something about them. " Earth. I don't want this" Mix said to Earth giving him the food that he doesn't want.

" Then what do you want?" Earth asked mix. His hand is gettin ready with spoon to scoop the food that mix wants.

" I want that" mix said as he pouting.

The two of them really forget that they're not alone. Bright and Win eyeing them suspiciously. " What am i seeing right now?" Win asked bright.

He is getting curious about how Mix acted around Earth.

" I really don't know that Earth can be that soft" Bright said. " Mix too" Win replied

" can i taste your drink Earth" Mix asked with his puppy eyes.

" It's delicious , not too sweet"

" Then switch. I know you don't want to drink yours " Earth said and he take Mix drink.

" Thank you"

" you will get your present tonight..." mix whisper to earth making earth shivers.

--

After finished eating , they don't know where to go now. Win keep asking Mix where he want to go , but Mix said " i don't care" he asked Earth too. Earth replied the same.

" i don't care"

it's annoyed Win. " Bright where do you want to go?"
Win asked bright " Game store , i want to buy the new game" Bright said

" Then let's go together , just leave these two"

"okay"

Win and Bright go to the store. Meanwhile Earth and Mix still don't know where to go. " Movies?" Earth asked

"No"

" Arcade?"

"No"

It's hard to handle a baby boss , Earth thought. He ran out of idea where he should go with Mix.

at the game store...

" i think something is going on between them" Win said. His eyes is full of question. He's so curious

" What do you mean?" Bright asked. His eyes still on the game infront of him.

" That's too domestic. fluffy. You know , when they have lover or something. clingy, being all cute towards each other"

" Why do you care about them? Why don't you care bout me more?" bright said as he step closer to Win.

" huh?" confused.

"i like you..."

----

typical sec lead.

Pfttt screw all the spicy ideas