[11] - Boyfriend

" i like you..."

Bright confess. The whole Win bunny world just stop. Bright confessed to him just now. It's Bright.

" Yo..You like me...?" Win asked pointing at himself

" Yes , i like you since our high school year" Bright smiled. Win heart is full of flower. The Handsome Bright just confess to him

" i like you too , but..."

" what?" Bright scared. Scared of getting reject by win.

" DID YOU JUST CONFESSED TO ME IN A GAME STORE?!"  Win said. His voice almost like a shouting.

" haha. I'm sorry. You want to go to a park? movies? or you want me to confess on a bed?" bright said with a smirk on his face.

" on a bed?" win stutter

" Yes , on a bed. With you screaming. Saying that you love me too!"

" no. no. no. It's good here. Unique..." He laughed awkwardly

" Boyfriend?" Bright asked offering his hand to win

Boyfriend. That mean you're in a relationship with someone. Having someone to love you is the best feeling ever.

" Yes , Boyfriend" Win smiled and hold bright hand.

-

" Earth , i'm bored" Mix said to earth.

They're now waiting for Bright and Win to come back.
Earth asked Mix where he wants to go before they come. All Mix answered is "No".

" let's just wait for them , and we can have fun at our room tonight..." Earth replied with a smirk

" that for sure. but i want to do something now" he pouted.

" okay , i ask again...where do you want to go?" Earth ask.

" i don't know" Mix said. Earth really wants to shout right now.

" You know what? Let's just go back to our room and have sex till midnight" Earth asked and he hold Mix hand

" Bright , i and mix will go back to our room first...Enjoy your date with win" Earth text bright.

He really don't know what this kid next to him wants.

--

hey !