Prologue: The Time for an Obyrith to go to School

Just so we're clear, I need to wake up because I need to hear some music in my ears.

Who knew that it is the only way to wake me up from my funk.

By the way, I do not own Highschool DxD. They belong to their respective owners. If I did, it would have gone to ****.

Enjoy.
___________________________________________

The place itself is nothing more than an environment of organic slime and ooze all over.

A disgusting filth of organic pulsing flesh, bones and organs all over, it is nothing but a horrifying sight to behold.

A figure calmly walked amongst the organic environment wet flesh sounds and the skittering of some sort of creatures running amongst the flesh-like environments.

Finally, the figure then continue walking as calmly as possible to where he would go and-
___________________________________________

A young man has come out from his two-story house as he adjust his school uniform while also adjusting his glasses.

Said young man appears to be pale skinned and have short dark-grey hair while also wearing the Kuoh Academy school uniform in a prim and proper fashion. All the while, however, sporting a rather deadpan expression on his face.

This young man is Anton Ladislas Ivanhoe and it is his time to get ready for school at the prestigious school called Kuoh Academy and now, he is ready to attend it.

Anton then walked on the streets of the town he is in and fortunately, because his home is near the school, he has little difficulty in arriving on time at the entrance of the academy.

Students who were all the school all whisper at the strange foreign exchange student that had come to their academy but Anton paid no heed to them. As Anton continue walking into the building to see it's interior, he caught of someone coming down to meet him by the stairs.

She appears to be a teenage girl with a tomboyish appearance with blue, shoulder-length hair and matching eyes as well as being tall for her age, almost reaching Anton's height.

Seeing to who he has been looking for, Anton then walked over to the girl, "Excuse me, miss..." Anton said in a rather soft and emotionless tone as he had gotten her attention, "My name is Anton Ladislas Ivanhoe. I am the transfer student in this academy and I need to find where the Student Council room is. Do you know where it is?"

At the words 'transfer student', the girl perked up as she said, "Oh! You must be the one I was supposed to wait for. I'm Tsubasa Yura, a member of the Student Council. I am to bring you to see Kaichou. Follow me." The named Tsubasa said as she headed into the school as Anton just nod and followed her.

As Anton is walking behind her, he can feel something in her. Something rather strange, indeed. Despite this, Anton doesn't seemed to care much or take interest of it as two finally arrived at a door.

Tsubasa did several knocks, which was received by a stern "Come in," from the inside of the room. Opening the door, Anton was greeted by two girls, both of which had dark raven colored hair and wore rectangular glasses. The one sitting at a desk her hair styled in a bob cut and violet eyes and the second girl standing next to the first one had hers flowing long down her back as well as having light brown eyes. And finally, they both wear the female school uniform of Kuoh Academy.

"Kaichou, I brought the transfer student." Tsubasa announced as she led Anton into the room.

"Thank you, Tsubasa." The bob cut girl said. Standing up the girl turned her attention towards Flynn. "Greetings. My name is Souna Shitori, I am the Student Council President of Kuoh Academy. However, please call me Kaichou. And this is my Vice-President, Tsubaki Shinra." Souna introduced herself while raising a hand.