Chapter 1: The Devil's Close Death with the Obyrith Lord

I would like to point out about the fact that the major views of what is transpired from the daily life of the world itself.

The world is not a very happy place to live. There's war... Slavery still exist and just in a different name and outside from the point of view... there's people being abusive and neglectful... and then there's corruption everywhere.

It sucks...

So, what are you gonna do? Should you embrace the evil or change it? Make no mistake however that it won't be easy, even admitting that what you are doing is just fruitless.

Yes, better to be a good person despite the reality being horrible than being a bad loser.

Idealism will only get you so far before it goes down hill while cynicism will only makes things worse.

But knowing that reality is horrid and yet, you refused to embrace it's negative qualities and try and try makes it clear that even if the world is not a beautiful place, it doesn't help being nice or be helpful along the way.

The greatest pleasure in this world is just enjoying as much as your life depends on it.

Well, anyway.

I do not own Highschool DxD. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
____________________________________________

In the depths of an area full of pulsating flesh, black liquid and rotting corpses, Chernabog, the Obyrith Lord and the so-called, the Black God, has been busy enjoying himself to a very tasty meal of eating a daily delicacy of screaming souls as he eats and eats and eats, uncaring of the screaming of pain that he had done to them.

Chernabog then devour the very soul itself before puking again as he then smashed his hand over them, crushing them as he picked them up and eat them some more.

As Chernabog is busy eating the very thing that he had been devoured for millennium, Chernabog then looked up as he leave his dinner alone as they whimper in pain, fear and misery.

Chernabog then ran towards the light as much as his eldritch, monstrous brings him to it until finally, as he got close enough as it is, he...
___________________________________________

Opened the door of his very own house as Anton breathes a dose of fresh air at the second day of his new life at Kuoh Academy.

As he then adjust his brand new school uniform, he was about to walked out when he is coughing now.

He cough, cough, cough until finally, something just puked out from his mouth.

It is some sort of black ooze as it is shown to be squirming as it moved.

Anton looked at the black ooze he just spit before he stomped on it, making it receding into his body as cleared his throat, tidy up his school uniform again and is now walking toward the school, unaware that his earlier actions have resulted in a certain peerage finally taking notice.
____________________________________________

Meanwhile, inside one of the rooms of Kuoh Academy...

"Are you positive of this, Rias?" Sona asked the redhead. There was a frown on her face from what she just heard.

"I'm telling you, Sona. The Stray Devil was already dead when we got there." Rias told her friend. The two were presently in the Student Council room. "Well, not dead but... well...." The Gremory heiress try to add something up on what had happened last night but try as she might, she can't barely understood what had transpired.