Chapter 2: Chernabog, the Black God to the Rescue

I do not own Highschool DxD or anything for that matter. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.
_____________________________________________

High above the air, a figure over the house.

Said figure appears to be was a cute young girl with long black hair down to her hips and gray eyes. Though hidden by the hair, her ears differ from a normal human's as they have pointed tips. Her dark grey eyes have reptilian slit pupil. The attire she wore could be best called a Gothic Lolita outfit.

The girl then lower herself down next to a tree as a black cat with hazel eyes is sitting beside her. The cat meowed at the girl before shifting its focus towards they were watching, which she seethe in anger at the sight of it.

"Strange. Why are these being have stayed with the humans? After all they have done to the Devils and disappeared for who knows how long, why they appear now? And why is this thing are staying in the human world of all things? Wasn't he busy ruling some isolated village or something?" She questioned as she watched that exude a smell so foul.

The girl petted the cat, earning mewls from the contact, while keeping her eyes are on the Obyrith Lord. "This, changes everything." She said before looking down at the cat. The feline looked right back up, titling its head to the side cutely. "You, keep an eye on him." Were the only words she said.

The cat, however, screeched, shaking it's head as it refuses, "I don't care. Do it." The cat seethe before it mewled in reluctance as it leaped off from the branch, intending on following whatever this repulsive thing is.
_____________________________________________

Chernabog had been busy with himself to spits out more and more things from his mouth, mold them with his hands before it finally came a living, breathing being as it take root.

Then he gobbled them up.

Chernabog then looked around to see more and more beings are shown to fight one another, changing shape, becoming bigger, becoming stronger and becoming more and more evolved as time went on.

Chernabog watched like a spectator as the sounds of bone crunch, a screech of pain, flesh being torn apart and blood and gore started piling and piling up, left and right in the vicinity as he grabbed another from the area, opened it's mouth and gobble them up into his mouth.

Chernabog then eat, puke, eat, puke, swallow, puke, spit, spit, mold, new life and eat some more as it is nothing but a daily basis for the likes of him.

As Chernabog is pretty doing his own business in a cacophony of bone crunching, flesh tearing, eating, devouring and murder are heard, a light is shone in Chernabog's very form as he then walked towards the light...
_____________________________________________

And opened the door of his own house in the middle of the night as Anton breathe another dose of fresh air and walked out of the house.

In any other cases, he wouldn't do anything this unnecessary but between the fact that tomorrow, there was no school...

And add the fact that he doesn't feel tired at all, Anton then give it a thought of a nightly stroll.

Gone were his Kuoh Academy school uniform, now he wears a really bizarre and out-of-place clothing, being some sort of Eastern designed dark-grey robe with some pretty horrifying designs like eyes or gore and large red lenses on his face as well as wearing black leather tracking boots.

Anton then wear this new set clothing before he finally set off for his nightly stroll.

And it was... interesting, that's for sure.