Wishmakers "Accident"

"Soo... has anyone something to say to this?" I pointed at the dead multiverse. "It's her fault!" Destiny pointed at Fate. "She couldn't handle her brat and tortured my choosen child!" Fate tsked. "You are the one who wanted to use that filty glitch to destroy MY multiverse" "Excuse you?! That's not true! Your squid creates too much!"

Caos sat in the back and enjoyed his popcorn. Void avoided the tumult by chilling in his Void. Feelings was sitting in the corner and was depressed. Death sat on a table and drank his coffee. Life screamed at death that he should stop killing people. Merci wasn't even here because he was done with all of them.

Order and Time were in the Bibliothek of Time and were reading books. Space and Luck were sitting on the couch besides Chaos. Hate and Love where playing Mario Kart. Chance was playing Pokémon on his 3Ds. Destiny and Fate were still screaming at each other. I looked beside me at Karma. He nodded. I snipped my fingers. Destiny, Fate and Life lost their voices. "Soo.. now that everything is silent... Karma and I have to tell you something important"

Everyone looked at us. "All Dities inclusive myself are taken away their powers and wont interfere with any multiverse till everyone is able to work together as a team" Karma explained. "What?!" "No!" "Well to bad that nobody can do that" Space said smug. "Yeah about that..." I snipped again. "Try to use your powers" "tsk, easy" Space made a movement with his hand. "Eh?" He tried again. "How?" "I am a creator" "Give them back!" I ignored him. "Karma, Order and Time are in charge" I turned around and opend a portal. "Have fun" I snipped again and gave Destiny, Fate and Life got their voices back.

I landed in my castle

I landed in my castle. "Hey, bro I am back" "Zuzu!" My brother hugged me. He was a 5 tailed Foxspirit. (The picture looked wierd with 5 tails) "Is everything ready?" "Yep, the twins helped me!" "And I thought I took longer than planned" "Nope"

 (The picture looked wierd with 5 tails) "Is everything ready?" "Yep, the twins helped me!" "And I thought I took longer than planned" "Nope"

The twins that came out of nowhere said

The twins that came out of nowhere said. "Thanks for helping you two" "Of course!" The twin with the blue hoodie chirped. "No prob" said the other one.

The 4 of us got to the multiverse resetting room. (A room where you look that the reset doesn't go wrong)
It was a really big room with a big crystal in the middle. Machines everywhere. The twins went to a few machines. My brother Akane and I went to the crystal.
"Is everyone ready?"

"Yep" "Yes" "Right beside you" "Good" I touched the crystal and let my magic flow

"Yep" "Yes" "Right beside you" "Good" I touched the crystal and let my magic flow. "True Reset Multiverse-22F0Gd-NG5Mf-7StPC-1BD-DmL also known as Multicrashverse" The crystal glowed and I could feel the multiverse restarting. Everything went well. So I thought. "Missing-Dream-Guardian-of-Positivity activierung CODE-0" "Shi-" The crystal absorbed me and I fell unconscious.

"Akane what the heck?" Akane looked at the twins. "Well there was this one wish and Zuzu works too much..." "And you thought it was a good idea to swap our creator with dreams code?" "Yeah...?" "...Do you know how much work being the guardian of Positivity is?" "...No?" The more serious twin facepalmed. "Black how bad do you think it is?" "Well we wont be seeing her any time soon..."