New Friends arrived

꧁Time Skip 5 month later꧂
𖣘Nothing interesting happend𖣘

"Nighty!" "Hm?" I put a flower crown on his head. "Now you are the king of flowers!" Nightmare smirked. "Then you are gonna be the queen!" He placed his own flower crown on my head. I gigled "Yes! We shall raise our great kingdom of flowers!" I hugged Nightmare. He hugged back. "I love you Nighty!" "Love you too Jewel" "Huh?" Nighty paniced but before he could say anything...

"I love that nickname!" I hugged Nightmare tight and cuddled with him. He cuddled back. We heard some some footsteps coming closer. "Don't tell me..." I jumped up and looked at the direction of the noise. Nightmare stood up aswell and vanished in the shadows. I decided to hide behind the tree. But I didn't mind he probaly wants to scare them away. After all he knows I don't like killing exspecialy if it's right in front of me.

The people where soon in view. They looked up and saw the tree. "Woah! We found it!" "Silence!" "We don't want to anger the gurdians!" "Aww come do you see anyone here?" "No, but-" "They probaly just created legends about the gurdians just to keep us away" That person walked backwards closer to the tree. "Look, Morpholus we can just take so many we want nobody is gonna stop us!"

"Oh really?" The idiot turned around and faced me. "O-oh ehm. You see we n-need help" I 'relaxed'. Acting mode activated. "Oh, but it's still rude to just come and crap everything for yourself, don't you agree?" He hastely nodded. I spreaded my wings. I heard gaspes and 'an angel' comming from the crowd. "You must be the gurdian of positivity!" "Indeed I am" I narrowed my gaze at him.

"Oh, you should also know that I 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 liars" I smiled innocently at him. "But, good thing you aren't am I right?" He gulped. "Of course! Why should we lie to such beauty!" I looked displeased at him and reased a bone brow. "Come again?" He strightened himself. "Why should we lie to such a beauty as yourself? After all who want to have such a cute being be angry at you?"

I tilted my head. "Obivious someone who wants to have a death sentence" I starred at him and smiled. "I agree" "Someone just. Like. You!" I stepped closer with my 'innocent' smile. Honestly it probaly looked like I was insane. Welp not my problem.

"You better run while you still can. My brother really loves to take care of people like you~" He didn't think twice and run away. The crowd got scared and the leader stepped forward. "I apoligize-" "I am not in the mood to talk to anymore of you. So I advise you to run aswell" I turned around and walked back to the tree. I turned mz head back to the crowd. "Don't come back" I stepped back behind the tree. I heared a few wispers probaly planning something.

*Nightmares POV*
My sister is awsome! I love how that idiot run away. Gonna visit that guy later tho. "Well, well what do we have here~ Looks like you didn't take the warning of my dear sister seriously. Not that I mind" I grew out of the shade of the tree and smiled 'friendly'. Joking of course menacingly. "That means I can still have my fun!" They run away screaming. "Oh we are playing tag~"

I run after them I killed a few, some where badly ingured, others just one or two broken bones and the one that came too close to my jewel... let's just they he will die slow and painfully. I corrupted the leaders and a few other peoples souls. They will be my spies for furter notice. The best part is they wont have any nice dreams ever again. They slowly lose all positivity.

"Sweet suffering~!" I yelled after the last people. I melted back into the shadows and reapeared by Dreams side. "Hey sis" She looked at me. "Seriously?"

*Dream POV*
My brother came back covered in blood. "Go and clean yourself the blood is all over you!" He looked at himself. "Normaly that doesn't happen..." I sighed. "We can think about that later, now shoo!" I pushed him in the direction of the hidden hot springs. Yeah we have hot springs. We created a few month ago with magic of course. We also trained but that is not an important information, right?

"Only if you go aswell" "I go after you! We can't let the tree alone!" "Why tho? You have all the real apples and our 'dear mother' left us like the beach she is!" I paused. "You got good points" Nightmare smirked. "Of course I do" We ignored Fresh who just as fast disapeared like he came.

"I still go after you tho" "Aww is my sister shy?" "Yes, I am now go and clean yourself! I go back to the tree and wait for you" I teleported back to the tree. What I didn't expect was to see the tree cut into pieces. "Well that is something I certainly didn't expect to come back to" "Boo!" Someone tried to scare me. I turned around. "Hey, pal didn't see yah there" "Aww comon no reaction?" "...well I did react? Just probaly not like you wanted" "Well anyways I am Cross" "I am Dream" Akward silence.

"Soo... who are you? I mean like you aren't the same dream from before the reset are you?" "I am a reincarnated creator" "..." "Is something wrong?" I looked at him worried. He looked like he is gonna ...explode?! "Oh my soul! You are the MC of an anime and I am a character in it!" Wait what? "I want also be in the spotlight!" He turned around and mumbled something. "If I am the love interest of the protagonist... yeah that should work" Maybe good hearing isn't always good. My face grew warm.

"C-cross you know I can hear you right?" He turned around and looked at me embarrassed. I saw his red-purple blush. He quickly hid in his hoodie. "Mind telling me why you aren't upset because of the tree?" Looks like someone is changing the subject. Lucky for him I don't feel like calling someone out right now. I looked at the firewood. "Honestly I am too tired to care. Besides the apples on the tree were fake ones anyways"

Now he was the one who looked worriedly at me. "Huh? What happend?" "Nothing to big just some creators ganging up on me for no reason in the past" "Nothing too big?!" He looked at me disbelievingly. "Are you serious?!" I flinched and looked down. "It's fine I am used to that" "No it's not!" I started crying. "I am sorry" "Why are you apoligizing?" "Beause you screamed at her you numbskull!" My surroundings got blurry. "Everything... fuzzy" I blacked out. I felt someone catching me before I landed on the ground.

*Crosses POV*
What did I do? I looked disbelievingly at her in my arms. "Cross you are an idiot!" My eyelights disapeared. "I am a horrible guard" "Not you too! Stop being depri and fix your problems!" "H-how?" "Hm, I don't know maybe apoligize help her with something?" I... I could protect her... I wont let her get harmed ever again! "You got actually a good idea for once" Chara scoffed. "Once? I am the one who does the whole thinking!" "Ey, that's not true!" I felt some dark presence behind me. I slowly turned around. I gulped. "Heya boss" I smiled nervously. "What did you do to my sister? "Looks like someone funked up" "Chara shut up!" I saw a sinister grin spreading on bosses face. "Oh ship!"